13| Coincidence No 1

Fiza to kashmala
Have you ever seen someone's face and just wanted to look at them forever???

Kashmala-
Huh??? Tumhe kiska chehra dikh Gaya bhai??? Batao batao !!

Fiza freaked out by what she had just said... She quickly tried to cover up what she said

Fiza-
Heheheheee Look, you too have been deceived, this line is from a novel .... Acchii hai na ???

Kashmala-
Hmm woh sab toh theek hai but when did you start reading such novels? Jismein aisi chessy lines hai???

Fiza whispered-
Hamza ke aane ke baad !! Hehehehee

Kashmala-
You are hiding something from me, aren't you????

Fiza-
Why would I hide anything from you?

Kashmala-
Yeh toh baat main bhi soch rahi hoon

Suddenly an announcement is made : everyone lines up for the assembly

(okay let me tell you one thing that in this branch Class teachers ke name announce nahi hote the, but which child is in which section it is announced)

Till now Fiza did not know in which section she was....

The name of each child was announced ,which section they are in....

Now it was Kashmala's turn... Kashmala Raza, you are in "9 C" !

Kashmala whispered... Areee yaar Hamza was in 9D last year.... I wish I had got section D!!

After the names of more children were announced, now it's Fiza's turn... Fiza Ahmed, you are in "9 D" !

(Okay This was the first coincidence between Fiza and Hamza, I am telling this because many coincidences are going to come in the future) ✨

Coincidence Number-01
Same Section !!

Kashmala said-
Fiza , you are so lucky... you are in the same class where Hamza were in last year....

Fiza asked Kashmala ... Have you got an obsession with Hamza?

Kashmala-
Areehh Aisa waisa .....

Fiza said sadly... Why are you not in my section??

Kashmala
Hey my love... don't worry this section can't separate us... we will meet during lunch break na relax !!

Fiza-
Hmmm

Fiza was sad because there were all new students in her section... Fiza is not able to make friends with anyone easily... It takes time for Fiza to make anyone her friend, but once you become her friend, she will put all her efforts in maintaining that friendship...

But somewhere she was happy also because of that "coincidence" happened between her and her crush which might connect them in the future...

(Who knows????👀)

While Fiza was thinking all this, her eyes fell on Hamza who was talking to some of his friends....

Fiza asked Kashmala... Acchaa listen, which section is Hamza in??

Kashmala replied
Last year 9 D mein tha , toh I think 10 D mein hoga !!!

Lunch Break

Fiza was just humming a song....

_Main parinda besabar

Tha uda joh darbadar

Koii mujhko yun mila hai