17

"And he passes it to Payne, who passes it to Malik, and back to Tomlinson!" The announcer exclaims, building the excitement of the fans. "Goal!"

Harry bounces the baby in his arms, watching as Marcel leaps up and down in excitement. Niall high fives with Marcel, ruffling his hair.

Olivia smiles up at Harry, her smile still being mostly toothless. He smiles back down at her, kissing her tiny nose. Her sparkly blue eyes match the player that's celebrating on the big screen. Her tiny curls have started to grow longer over the past year.

The team starts playing again, Louis chasing after Calum for the ball. He kicks it to him, Louis easily capturing it and running across the field. He makes the mistake of sending it toward Nick when the other team surrounds him.
Nick is good at football, yes, but his aim is worse than Marcel's. And Louis knows this.

Nick takes the ball a few steps, kicking it toward Liam. Liam leaps up for it but it goes flying past him, high into the air. The crowd gasps as the ball comes flying at them, a few people ducking down while others reach out.

Harry, with his head down to kiss his baby's curls, doesn't notice the ball. He only looks up when he feels the gust of wind hit his face.

Harry's shocked eyes and open mouth is put on the big screen, along with where Niall's hand so easily grips the ball that was headed directly for Olivia in Harry's arms.

Niall holds the ball in his right hand, staring wide eyed at Harry. He glances back at the field, locking eyes with the coach of the Rovers. He stares at Niall, a pondering look in his eye. He recognizes Niall from all the times he would go congratulate the team after the games. Niall moves his gaze down, dropping the ball into Liam's arms.

Harry swallows, continuing his bouncing of Olivia to keep her calm. He glances over at the big screen, watching it shift from him to Louis on the field.

Louis pulls at his hair, staring at Harry in the crowd. He breathes heavily, turning away to glare at Nick.

The announcer narrates, "Ooh, Tomlinson is mad! And he's giving Grimshaw the finger, can he even do that on TV? I think there's going to be a scrap in the locker room later." The announcer laughs, watching as Louis scowls at a guilty Nick.

Harry just laughs as Louis shoves Nick on the sideline as they meet with the coach. He turns to Niall, a grateful smile on his face. "Thank you, Ni." Harry says, leaning his head against Niall's shoulder.

"I couldn't let anything happen to my favorite goddaughter."

"Hey, Ni!" Liam calls, waving Niall and Harry over. "Coach wanted to talk to you about something." He shrugs, "I don't know what."

Niall, reluctantly, makes his way over to the coach. Harry just watches, curious as to what his husband's boss wants with his best friend.

"Haz!" Louis runs up, pressing a hard kiss to Harry's lips. He pulls the baby from Harry's arms, kissing her head. "Oh, my precious Olivia!" He swings her around, kissing her chubby cheeks and making her giggle. He holds her firmly in one arm on his hip, then he reaches down beside Harry, patting at the bunch of curls. "And I'd forget about my favorite fan."

Marcel reaches up for Louis, leaping into his free arm. He hugs around Louis' neck, letting his legs dangle. "You did so good, Louis!"

Louis kisses Marcel's forehead and pulls back to look at him, "Thanks, love. I'm going to miss being Ouis."

Marcel giggles at Louis' deep sigh but hugs Louis tighter. Harry leans forward, kissing Louis on the lips with a pleasant smile. "Just wait till Olivia can talk."

"Daddy," Marcel calls, reaching out for Harry to take him. "Can we go get some cheese? Olivia's hungry."

Louis and Harry glance at the baby, who doesn't even know what they're talking about. No indication of her being hungry, but a tiny stomach grumbling coming from Marcel's tummy. He glances away from them, scratching at his curls inconspicuously.

Louis laughs, holding his youngest baby tightly in his arms as he glances around the field. He leads his family over to where Niall is nodding at the coach.

Coach says, "Only problem is that there's no open positions on the team right now."

Louis glances at Harry, curiously, sharing a somewhat knowing look. Niall nods along to the coach's words, respectfully. "Yes sir, I understand."

He gets cut off by someone shouting, "Watch out!"

Liam glances over when the words are yelled, grabbing Zayn and holding him close. The rouge football hits Liam in the back, him still not letting go of Zayn. He leans back, holding onto Zayn's face. "Are you okay?" He asks, checking over Zayn's face.

Zayn nods, pushing at Liam's hands. "I'm fine, it didn't even touch me!"

Liam drops both hands to Zayn's stomach, touching his boyfriend's belly. "Is the baby okay?"

"Liam!" Zayn hisses, shoving Liam's hands off. He glances at Coach and Louis and Harry and Niall, sighing at their surprised gaze, except for Niall, he obviously knew. "I didn't want to say anything yet, Coach." Zayn moves toward the group, trying to reason. "I was hoping to get through the season but..." He sends a glare back at Liam. "Li and Ni wanted me out until after the baby gets here..."

Coach nods, glancing at Niall. "I think a spot just opened up."

Niall smiles and shakes Coach's hand before going to comfort Zayn and celebrate with his boyfriends. Louis and Harry just glance at each other, then at their kids, then back to each other.

"So...?" Louis murmurs, scratching the back of his neck.

Harry does a happy little dance and enthuses, "I can't wait to host playdates!"