4

Harry had such a hard time getting Marcel to bed last night. Marcel would not stop raving about Louis Tomlinson. He begged Harry for his phone to watch videos of Louis Tomlinson on YouTube, which Harry had originally said yes to before he realized it was past midnight. So Harry had sang Marcel to sleep after reading him a story after trying to make him deals of sweets in the morning.

But all Marcel wanted to do was talk about Louis Tomlinson.

And Harry definitely understood this. He's always found Louis Tomlinson to be a fit man. Of course, while they've been at Niall's apartment to watch the game, Harry has thirsted over the man on screen. But now that he's met him... Harry loves not just his impressive body or handsome face, but his kindness. Louis watched Marcel and comforted him when Harry wasn't around.

Harry keeps his head down as he stares at his phone under the counter of the little café he works at. He texts Niall about nothing special, mostly just how much Harry's boss sucks.

"Hey, gorgeous, wanna take my order now?"

Harry flinches at the sudden voice in front of him. He jumps, setting down his phone on the counter, not even noticing how familiar the voice was.

"Uh sorry!" Harry mumbles, finally looking up at the man in front of him. "Oh! Uh, Louis!"

Louis Tomlinson smirks at how flustered Harry has become. He watches as Harry's fingers twitch as they rest awkwardly on the counter. He watches as Harry bites his pretty pink lips, and Louis never thought he'd be jealous of someone's teeth before. He watches as Harry's curls fall into his face.

"Hey, love." Louis breathes out, his eyes full of desire to be near this man.

"Uh, so what uh, what can I get you?" Harry stutters, finally tearing his eyes away from Louis to over his shoulder. It's only then that he notices that the two men behind Louis are famous footballers Liam Payne and Zayn Malik.

"Hmm," Louis hums as he looks up at the menu. "Get me a Yorkshire Tea, love."

Harry nods, writing Louis' order down on a paper. "And uh," He looks up at Louis. "For your um, friends?"

Louis glances behind him at where Liam and Zayn are chatting together. He turns back to Harry and shrugs. "It doesn't matter what they want, love. As long as you make mine, I won't sue." Louis drops £50 on the counter, shocking Harry with the excessive amount of money. Harry hurries to get the change, which was a lot seeing as Louis only got one tea.

Harry blushes as Louis walks away to a table in the café. Liam and Zayn notice and move up to tell Harry their orders.

Harry balances all three drinks on a tray as he makes his way over to the table of celebrities. He sets down Liam's drink, then Zayn's. As he puts Louis' drink down, his hands shake and the tea cup is very noticeably teetering.

Harry holds the tray down by his side as he swallows thickly. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"You have any sugar... Sugar?" Louis asks, smirking up at Harry.

Harry blushes at the stupid pun but nods. He makes his way back over to the counter to grab the little plate of sugar blocks. When he comes back, Zayn and Liam are watching him intently.

"Can I help you, boys?" Harry questions as he gives the sugar to Louis.

Zayn speaks up first, "Oh, it's just that we understand why Louis begged us to come to this place."

Harry gives them a questioning look as Liam adds, "We suggested Starbucks but Louis refused. And I'm assuming you're the pretty boy he met yesterday and wouldn't stop talking about in the locker room." Harry blushes as Louis chokes on his tea. "I mean," Liam continues, looking Harry up and down. "You are a very lovely gentleman."