Chapter 1

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.Reality‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

"She appeared in my dreams again, and this time it wasn't just the voice. I could.... see her" I confessed through the headset, trying to keep my tone casual.

"It was like she was actually there, standing in front of me. I could feel her presence and hear her voice as clear as day." I paused for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts.

opened my mouth to say further but decided against it, then I shook my head, trying to clear my mind. I knew I had to stay focused if I wanted to win the game.

I was sitting hunched over my gaming console, navigating through the virtual battleground of PUBG with Asher, my best friend.

We had spent countless hours perfecting our strategies and coordinating our moves to dominate the competition. Gaming together had always been our escape from reality.

Asher's playful voice chimed in. "Really? Who was it, Miss Jolie or Lopez? Or was it one of our nation's beauties?"

I chuckled at Asher's comment, knowing he was teasing me about my recent crushes. "Oh, please, you know I'm more focused on headshots than heartthrobs," I replied with a smirk.

He burst into laughter. it was kind of the truth, i am graduating collage this years and my dating life is as clear as our neighbors head.

he is shiny bald.

The area on the map starts shrinking, indicating it's the final round of the game, the tension in the battleground reached its peak.

"Also, I wouldn't know; I just saw her from behind." I replied honestly this time and hid my character inside the building to be safe. I was waiting anxiously, hoping that our strategy would pay off.

"Are you serious?" He yelled in my ears, and for a split second, I thought he was talking about the game. I looked around in search of him.

"You seriously still haven't seen her as a whole?"

"I am dead serious," I say calmly, then change my camera angle to see Asher dying out on the stairs.

"Sheesh, revive me or I will be dead," his voice in my headset said with an annoyed tone.

Realizing that we were the only players left on our team, just like most of the time, I quickly rushed to Asher's side, trying to revive him before it was too late and the chances of our victory became low.

"Sorry, I didn't see you get shot," I explained. We both hide at the entrance of the house for gatekeeping.

"So you just saw her hair? Or her back too?" Asher asked after some time. His curiosity was sparked during a temporary pause in the action.

"I saw her sitting on a building from afar; her hairs were so long and dark that they were moving backwards because of the wind. I called out, but before she could turn," I trailed off, acknowledging the strange nature of my dreams.

Sometimes I confide in Asher about my recurring dreams of this mysterious. Despite feeling foolish, Asher listened attentively without making fun of me.

"What happened next? Did she hear you?" Asher asked, eager to hear more.

"I woke up." I finished my sentence, unable to hide the disappointment in my voice, even if I wanted to.

But the list of curses that left Asher's mouth made me laugh out loud. I am sure he was expecting something exciting, like I was. But my dreams never had an end. I often found myself trapped in a never-ending loop of strange and unfinished scenarios.