pretty bows

major tw: smut, light bondage

(also if you're religious maybe this might be offensive idk bc it's on Christmas so might not be okay for some of you)

When Tom apparated into his room, frustrated from his trip, Eliza was just what he needed. He was extremely pleased to find her in the dark room lit only by candles, wearing nothing but her underwear, as she stood right in front of him, ribbon held in her hands. In place of a bra, there was a bow tied around her with the silky dark green ribbon.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled as he looked at her with a smirk faint on his lips. She handed him the ribbon, and he knew exactly what he'd would be doing with it.

He smiled and held her by the neck and kiss her. She unbuttoned his shirt, still kissing him, his tongue in her mouth. Simultaneously, he pulled the ribbon to undo the bow, causing it to fall to the ground at their feet. His lips moved to kiss her down her neck, sucking and biting harshly against the sensitive skin of her neck as his hand trailed her nipples. Her hands slid into his hair, tugging softly at every moan.

Leaving hickeys all over her neck, he lowered his mouth to her chest. He used his tongue to tease her already hard nipples, causing her to moan his name. He continued sucking and teasing her nipples till they were red, and then returned to her soft lips.

He let his hands wander as he kissed her hard, her hands still tangled in his hair. His hand slipped between her thighs, lightly touching her. He slid her underwear to the side, fingers trailing her sensitive and dripping pussy. She moaned into his mouth as he touched her everywhere but exactly where she needed, teasing her.

Too desperate, one of her hands slid down his back and joined his between her legs. He smiled against her lips as she guided his fingers to the exact spot she wanted them to be. He let her hand guide his, finding it rather amusing that she was trying to take control.

Her head tipped back, her lips leaving his as she moaned out loud, no longer able to keep it in as his fingers rubbed circles on her clit mercilessly, one of his hands steadying her waist. He kept going, looking at her gasp and scream his name with undying amusement.

She let her head rest on his shoulders, unable to support her self much longer, despite his hand steadying her. He laid her down on the bed, his fingers still working her. "Tom, please." She cried, tears swelling in her eyes.

"Do you want to cum, Eliza?" He asked, mock pity in his voice.

"Y-yes." She gasped for air as he rubbed her harshly, close enough for her to be desperate to cum but not enough for her to actually.

"Beg for it." He ordered, feeling her clench in inability to hold back.

"Pl-please let me cum. I'll let you do anything you want. Just please." She pathetically gasped for air, trying to rub her hips against his fingers. Tears fell from her eyes, but Tom slid two fingers into her. She was so wet that they just slipped in. She moaned, his thumb still rubbing circles on her sensitive clit.

"You'll let me? Oh, darling." He tsk-ed, as though she had disappointed him. "It seems you're forgetting how things work. I let you."

"Please, Tom. I am all yours to use whenever, wherever" she breathed. "however you want." She cried out as his fingers curled inside of her, all while his thumb continued at the same pace. "Please, just let me c-." She choked on her words, the whole sentence slurred together in a barely coherent sentence, but Tom was satisfied.

He smiled as he whispered, "Cum for me, darling." Her legs shuddered and he felt her pussy clench around him as she came all over his fingers, moaning loudly with tears in her eyes. He slowed his pace and pulled his fingers out. "Good girl."

She lay on the bed, looking up at him as he slid his two soaked fingers through her lips. She sucked them clean, her tongue against his fingers. Then he took the ribbon, unravelling it and sniping a long piece with a wandless spell. "Eliza, if you ever need me to stop," He paused and glanced at her, smoothing down her hair. "Just say the word, okay?"

She nodded, and he gave a kiss on the forehead before grabbing her wrists with one of his hands. He cast a charm, causing the ribbons to tie her wrists together and then to the bed frame. Sliding a pillow under her back, he kissed down her torso, undoing his pants simultaneously.

As usual, the sight of his dick in front of her sent a tingling feel through her body. Having her hands tied to the headboard restricted her movement severely, but she couldn't say she didn't like it. He teased her for a few moments, enjoying to watch her writhe, desperate to be touched. Raising one of her legs over his shoulder, he spread her wide open. When Tom finally slid it in, she was already dripping wet again.

She moaned, as he gradually pounded deeper and deeper into her, struggling against the bonds of the ribbon that left her very exposed. He palmed her breasts, flicking and pinching and squeezing just enough for her to make all the noises he wanted to hear.

His hands slid down to her waist, holding her hips in place as he went faster and harder with each thrust, causing her eyes to roll back in pleasure. She gasped as she could feel him go increasingly hard, almost painfully stretching her walls. One hand still holding her hips, the other trailed down to her clit, rubbing circles. His pace remained steady with each thrust and his thumb worked without faltering, low groans leaving his parted lips.

She moaned and writhed, screaming his name, gasping for air. She couldn't hold back, even if he told her her to, she wouldn't be able to control herself. Her vision went spotty, white flashes in her sight as her toes curled and legs shook. Convulsing, her whole body shivering, she clenched around him and let herself cum all over his dick.

He let her ride her high, but the sight of her sweaty and naked on his bed didn't let him last long. He finished inside of her, groaning her name. He slowed his pace, squelching noises echoing through the room as he eventually pulled out. She was exhausted, her body almost numb in pleasure.

Tom could've kept going but he knew she couldn't. He untied the bow, causing her to sink slightly into the bed with a breath. Their arousal was dripping out of her, coating her inner thighs. She felt the stickiness between her legs as her legs were put back onto the bed. She looked up at him, seeing his ruffled hair, parted lips and the sweat that gleamed off of his perfectly sculpted shoulders.

She felt fluttering in her stomach, clenching her thighs again as though forgetting the result of what they'd done. He got a fresh towel, casting a charm over it to dampen it with warm water. Her head relaxed into the pillow, and she could feel him gently clean her up. She fought off the smile that tried to make it to her face as he finished wiping her off. He trailed kisses up her stomach, lightly on her reddened breasts and then finally on her lips.

"Merry Christmas." He said, looking at her with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

*

a/n: hi do I still suck at writing smut bc I think so too