Chapter 2

I'm pretty sure my face displayed my confusion as he went slightly paler than his normal completion.

"What's a satyr I'm just here by instruction?"

"What is your instructions?" He asked quizzically.

"Let me see..." I started pulling out the note, "aha I need to go into the Empire State Building and go to the 600th floor to meet my father but I'm pretty sure they're isn't a 600th floor unless it's some elf-y magic," I mumbled the last part and hoped the boy hadn't heard.

"So that means you are a Demi-god because the gods live on the 600th floor,"

"You mean the half human half god people?"

"Yes"

"Ok... well Demi-god or not I'm going to need you to take me to the 600th floor," I announced grabbing his arm and dragging him inside.

As we arrived at the desk I gave him a look as if to say "Go on!" So he opened his mouth.

"600th floor please and don't try your shitty 'we don't have a 600th floor' I'm a Demi-god and.. wait what's your name?"

"Sophie."

"And Sophie has been requested to talk to the gods."

"Ugh ok you know the drill Percy!" The receptionist said begrudgingly and handed Percy a key on a chain.

"Let's go!" I called already at the elevator.

Percy ran over and slipped the key into the whole and twisted it.

Another button suddenly appeared saying '600' so I pressed it.

After a minute or 2 the elevator stopped and the doors opened to reveal...

A bunch of wrinkly dudes and a few ladies!

"Ok you guys look REALLY old but that's a conversation for later which one of you is my father?" I called to the group making their heads swivel 'round to stare at me and Percy.

"That's the gods Sophie in human form!" Percy whisper-hissed.

"I REALLY don't care!" I replied.

A few minutes later I began to feel annoyed but as I opened my mouth to say something Percy spoke first.

"Father who is her father?" He asked.

"Ummm... greetings I'm Poseidon, Sophie you are my child and Percy is your twin!" Poseidon announced standing up.

Our jaws dropped to the floor.

"..." was all we could say.

"Oh kayyy... hey brother from another mother... I guess..." I said to Percy breaking the silence.

I was hoping a happier response but no, Percy was fuming and stalked over to dad.

They were arguing when my eyes turned glassy and my vision blurred I couldn't hold back the tears so I sat down my head between my knees, hair around my face like a curtain and cried.

Cried because now there was 2 more reasons why I'm not normal, cried because my dad was a god, cried because my TWIN brother didn't want me and cried for home, for my friends I longed to go home hail Keefe and he would come immediately and give me a hug.

But suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me.

Percy's POV~

"I'm sorry!" I whispered, "I should've acted happier to have a twin I am I was just in shock and mad because father didn't tell me."

Sophie began to stand up and hugged me.

A few minutes later we pulled apart and she turned to face dad.

"How come I have a different hair and eye colour then?" She asked.

"You don't..."I told her.

"Yes I... gah what happened to my hair!" She yelled probably realising her hair was now a dark brown like mine.

"It's been like that since I met you."

"Really?! My hair is usually honey blonde and my eyes a deep earthy brown with gold flecks!"

"Well your eyes also match mine aswell, Sea Green," I informed her making her go pale.

She started to look up at the cealing "WHY..." she paused and swiveled around and pointed at Poseidon, "Actually your right there WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY LOOKS?! Gah my friends aren't going to recognise me the Black Swan is going- Wait a minute if I'm Percy's twin then that means he's a Moonlark and you donated your DNA to the project!"

"What?" I asked.

"I'm part of a project Project Moonlark they got 2 donors and tweaked the DNA until they got what they wanted and then implanted the embryo into my human mum-"

"Wait human mum?!"

"Yes human mum we're elves or part elf I don't know anymore and no not Santa's elves no not the elves from Lord of the Rings we live in Shangri-La and Atlantis basically all of the lost cities are real other details to follow," Soph informed me.

"Wait what about-"

"Details to follow."

"But-"

"DETAILS TO FOLLOW PERCE!" She yelled making all the gods/goddess's and I cover our ears.

"Ok ok OK jeez Poseidon continue," I replied emphasising the fact that I am mad at Poseidon.

Sophie's POV~ at the start she says the little bitch in italic that's her thoughts

"So of course Mr Forkle the little bitch asked me for some of my DNA for Project Moonlark and I gave it to him dumbo as he said that the project could be very beneficial to the world and we would have someone equipped with the right tools to fend off any evil that comes knocking so of course I wanted to be apart of this and equip the children with my powers like being able to breath underwater, having unlimited use of it and being able to heal yourself by touching the water and I know for a fact Percy that that power has saved your life multiple times and you can't deny it and soon neither will you Sophie so that's what I signed up to be the father of the Moonlark's!" Dad explained.

I kind of understood what he was saying like I could have never been injured in battle well not for long if I had realised water healed me and that's why whenever I have a shower I feel more relaxed and powerful or when I have burns they semi-heal.

"So my children go to where Sophie lives and I need your my beautiful daughter tointroduce Percy to your friends and then teleport to CHB and grab Percy's seven aswell as Nico and Will and introduce them to your friends and then ask Mr Forkle for the task he needs to give you," Poseidon instructed me and I hailed my friends to meet at my house and then light leaped my twin to Havenfield...

Sorry that took so long I was trying to update my other story but I couldn't get anything and I said to myself I'm not going to update this until I finish the chap but then I caved and updated this. Anyways that was a 1094 word chapter minus the A/N right here