Chapter 1

Hey guys just a little info Fitz and the twins are 17 Sophie and Keefe are 16 and Biana and Dex are 15 idk how old Percy and his friends are in age gap so they will fit in along the lines of Percy being Soph's age. The main thing is don't mind any foul language as they are old enough to swear.

"Hey! Wait- wha where am I?" I asked groggily as my eyes opened and my nose burned.

Wait my nose only burns in the forbidden cities because of the pollution I must be in a forbidden city!

I surveyed my surroundings and figured out I was on the side of a bustling street where most of the teens were wearing NYC caps and right there before my eyes I saw the gleaming, tall shape of the Empire State Building.

So I must be in New York fun I hope.

I glanced next to me to find a small duffle bag containing some food, bottles of youth, clothes and a note.

The note bore a Black Swan logo so it must've been from them.

"What do those fuckers want I've already done their dirty work what the hell could they want now?!" I groaned as I unfolded the note an began to read...

Hello Moonlark

You obviously realised we have left you near Central Park

You will go to the Empire State Building and ask the man for the 600th floor

Your father will be waiting behind the elevator door

You will meet someone important on the way

And you will find out he is part of the most important news of the day

Pretend that's good I was scrambling

Jeez that's actually helpful for once like it actually gave clear instructions!

I drank a bottle of youth and ate some Umber leaves for breakfast and then went into a clothes shop to change.

Once I was done I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the Empire State Building.

A boy about my age with dark hair was standing infront of the sky scraper looking as if he was waiting for someone.

His sea-green eyes and my brown ones locked and he walked over.

"Hey you must be the new demi-god I was sent here to retrieve where's your satyr?" He asked...

And that's all I have right now it's sorta just a prologue to give you an understanding of what is happening/will happen