1

January:
A month later:
~ Takashi's POV ~
I got a call last night from my boss saying that he'll call me in the morning. I get up to my phone ringing, I groan and rub my eyes. I grab my phone from the nightstand. Pressed answer. " Good morning, Mitsuya. " He said. " Good morning, boss. " I said in my raspy voice. " I need you to go to New York for 3 months. " he said. I stood there shocked. I can't leave (Y/n) home by herself. " Can you have someone else do it? My little sister can't stay home by herself. " I said, getting up out of bed. I walked to my closet and picked out a black jacket, a white short-sleeve shirt with blue jeans. " I'm sorry, but no one else wants to go. " he said. " Fine, but after this, I'm quitting. " I angrily throw my phone on my bed.

I got dressed, grabbed a suitcase, and packed 3 months' worth of clothes. I snatched my phone off the bed and called Mana.

" Hello. " she said. " Hey, Mana, I'm going  to New York for 3 months. " I say. I packed my other bags and brought them to the front door. " Why don't he have someone else go? " She asked. " That's what I asked. And he said nobody wanted to go. " I said. She sighs. " Want me and Luna to come live with her? " She asked. " No, but I'm going to have my friend watch after her until I get back. " I said, putting my shoes on and going back to my room to grab my car keys.

I come back out, and then I wrote a note for (Y/n) to read. Mana and I talked a little more until I texted Hakkai and asked him to watch over (Y/n). He said yes. I said okay and told him to be here before 5.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:55.

Mini timeskip
It's 4:35, I walk out the door and go to the car that is waiting for me. I see Hakkai get out of his car with Yuzuha. (Y/n) loves Yuzuha, but she's warming up to Hakkai.

He waves and walks into the house and closes the door. I smiled and then sighed.

Somewhere In Roppongi:
Saturday, 01/02-
~ Kakucho's POV ~
" Her brother left for New York for 3 months. His friend is watching his sister. We're gonna have to wait until she is alone. " I said, touching the stripper's waist. We invited 4 strippers into the V.I.P. room with us. " What do we do? " Ran asked. His stripper is touching his chest. He has a lazy grin on her face. " Izana, what do you think? " Kokonoi also asked. The stripper danced in front of him. He's throwing money at her and smacking her ass.

Their needs needed to be satisfied before they marry (Y/n).

Shion picks the dancer up and throws her over his shoulder, and walks towards his private room. Kokonoi does the same thing.

The only ones there at the table are Kakucho, Rindou, because his brother left with his stripper. Kanji, Izana, and Shuji.

4 hours later
Ran, Kokonoi, and Shion come back with relaxed shoulders. Shuji was the first one to ask. " Was it good? " Shuji asked. Kokonoi was the first one to answer. " It was terrible, but I fucked her face instead. " Kokonoi said, sitting with his legs spread wide open. Shion sat next to Shuji. " Man, the bitch I had. She doesn't like rough shit. " He said, with a groan coming out of his mouth. " What did you guys do? " Shuji asked. " I fucked her face instead. " he says, leaning more into the couch that I had put in the V.I.P. room.

" Damn! Dude, knowing how rough you can get. Must've been hard for you. " He said sarcastic to him. " Before I got the chance to rip her shit off. She said,' I don't do rough sex.' I said okay and did what i had to do to satisfy my needs. " he says.

" You man, the one I had, she wouldn't stop touching me, so I went back and grabbed another one. " Ran said, leaning back with his legs spread.

They all walked the large window that was built into their V.I.P. room.

Izana and Kakucho got up and looked down at all the people. Seeing how this club has so many people in.

Tenjiku owns 8 clubs, and they only opened up 3 clubs because their trying to plan their next grand opening for their 4th club that they wanna open.

Sunday, 01/03-
7: 45am:
~ Kokonoi's POV ~
I sat up from my bed and saw some random woman in bed. I looked at her face and realized that I brought another one home and fucked her.

I got up and went to take a shower. I put my towel, deodorant, cologne,  body soap, shampoo, conditioner, and my uniform in the bathroom the night before. I turned the water on and started scrubbing my body and washed my hair. I get out and do face skin care routine. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I saw her up and walking around in nothing but her underwear.

" Is she your friend or sister? " she asked, pointing to a picture that's on my desk. I quickly walked over and slammed it down. " Don't, how much? " I asked. She looked at me with a shocking expression. " I'm not a stripper, I'm your girlfriend. You said it yourself last night. " she said. Honestly, I just needed to fucked someone before I get busy again. So I decided to lie to her.

" I just needed a good fuck. " I said, grabbing my keys and phone. I walked to my doors, opened them, and looked back at her. " You have 10 seconds to leave before Izana wants to fuck you and let me tell you. He's doesn't show mercy, so you might wanna hurry out of here. " I say, walking out of the room.

In My Office
I am sitting at my desk, typing the contract that Izana asked for. My office phone rings, I pick it up and put it to my ear. " Hello, this is Kokonoi. What can I do for you? " I said. " Hello, sir Kokonoi, a woman named (M/n) Mitsuya was hospitalized. Her daughters Luna and Mana wanted to know if they could meet you today. " he said. I sighed and turned around, looked out the window. " I can't. I'm busy today. " I say, turning back around to finish the contract. There's a knock at my door, I tell the person on the phone to hold on. " Come in. " I said.

Shuji and Shion walked in, I told them to wait a minute. They nodded and sat down in the chair that I have in my office. " I'm going to be busy for a couple of days. " I say. He hummed and told them. " I wanna tell you something, but I'll wait until you are not busy, sir. " he said. I hummed. " Alright, I'll be waiting for your call. " I say and hanged the phone up.

" Takashi's sisters? " Shion asked. I nodded and continued typing. " They wanted to thank me personally. " I said. They hummed. " Oh, Takashi left this afternoon and is now on the plane to New York. " Shuji says. I nodded and wrote it down on the notepad. " Who's watching her? " I asked. Kakucho walks in and sits next to me. " Hakkai Shiba and Yuzuha Shiba. " He said, opening the folder. Shuji and Shion leave.

Kakucho tells more information about her. " (Y/n) had a boyfriend in Junior. Then they broke up because her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. I couldn't dig deeper, but my guess is that she is not a virgin. Her dad left them when they were all young. " he said. I write the important parts. " Wait, she had a boyfriend? " I asked. He nodded.

" She has a scar on her inner left thigh. She goes to (school's name) and is well known but not popular. She has a small group of friends. " Kakucho said. " How many? " I asked. " About 5 friends. She's a huge introvert and likes to be alone. " he says.

We continue writing and learning more about her. Tomorrow I'm going to be working at my office that is in the hospital.

The Next Day
Monday, 01/04 -
~ (Y/n)'s POV ~
I got up and walked out of my last class with my earbuds in my ears, listening to music. We have to wear uniforms. The girls uniform is a blazer over the shirt with a bow and a jacket, and the skirt is short, and it stops above our knees. The color of our uniform is grey, white, and navy blue. The jacket and blazer are grey, the shirt is white, the tie is red, and the skirt is navy blue.

My jacket and blazer are in my backpack. My shirt has 3 buttons that are unbuttoned.

I walked to my locker, and I opened it. Grabbing my other 2 books and my locket of my siblings and I. I put it on and closed my locker, and then I locked it.

I continue walking to the front entrance of the school. I plan on visiting my uncle and mom. I got a call saying that she fell down a flight of steps. I walk out and 2 guys. One of them has yellow and black hair that into 2 braids. He has purple eyes, and then the other has platinum white, his eyes are light purple, and his skin is a light skin brown. I walked past them.

To be continued...