Prolouge:

(Y/n) was walking home from school with her best friend. Saiyi wanted to stop at 7-Eleven to grab some snack before they continued walking. (Y/n) didn't mind since she wasn't in no rush to go home. Saiyi walked inside while (y/n) stayed outside waiting for her.

Her phone rings, and she goes to grab it from her jacket. Seeing her brother's name on the screen.

She sighs and answers. " Hey Taka-chan! " (Y/n) said, leaning on the wall waiting for Saiyi to come back with snacks. " Hey (N/n), where are you? " Takashi asked, hearing things being moved around. " I'm at 7-ELEVEN with Saiyi. " (Y/n) says, looking inside of the store to see her friend in line with a basket filled with snacks. " Okay, are you wearing a jacket? It's pretty chilly outside. " He said in a worry tone. " Yes, I am wearing a jacket. What are you doing? " She asked. Saiyi walks out with a couple of bags in her hands.

" Oh, I'm stitching fabric together. " he said. " What are you making? " (Y/n) asked. " A dress. " he says. " What type of dress? " She asked, being curious. Her brother has been designing and making a whole collection for his sister. " Sweater dress. " he said. " Oh! Okay, we'll be home in 10 minutes. " (y/n) says, starting to walk with saiyi and carrying bags.

10 minutes later: 
(Y/n) and Saiyi arrived at her house, (y/n) opened the door and took their shoes off. She sat her bag on the floor near the door, and Saiyi did the same thing. Both of the girls' heads upstairs to (Y/n). Takashi is 27, Luna is 24, and Mana is 22. (Y/n) is 15, so she's the youngest.

They do anything to protect her and take care of her.

Their mom works 24/7, so she isn't home all the time. Takashi, Luna, and Mana decided to stay home with (Y/n) so they could take care of her.

Inside (Y/n)'s Room:
(Y/n) turns her TV on, and they watch their favorite shows. Hearing heavy footsteps, she pauses the episode and waits. The footsteps stop at her door, the person knocked 3 times, (y/n) gets up and went to open the door. She opened the door and saw Takashi standing there. " You okay? " he asked. " I'm okay. Why? " She asked. " Just asking. Hi Saiyi. Goodnight! " Takashi says, walking to his room.

Outside The House:
??? POV:
Shuji, Shion, and I were walking for (Y/n) to go to sleep so we can take pictures and grab some stuff. The girl she was with left 3 hours ago. Looking at her calendar, see that she has no school today.

She's a heavy sleeper. She turns back to us and falls back to sleep. We waited a few minutes.

I opened her window quietly and climbed through it. Shuji and Shion climbed through it as well. I took my phone out and made sure that the camera sound wasn't on. Shuji and Shion started going through her drawers and taking some of her bras and panties.

I took 15 pictures of her and went back to the window and waited for the other 2. " Hurry up! " I whispered-yelled. They took one more thing and came to the window, then we climbed out and ran back the Penthouse.

The Next Morning:
(Y/n)'s POV:
I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and then I got up and went to use the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I walked back into my room and went to my drawers, and what I saw made my heart drop. Most of the bras and panties were missing. I grabbed a pair of bra and pantie, then I picked out a half-black and half-red crop top with black legging and a pair of white socks.

I got dressed and walked downstairs to make me something to eat.

I went to the living room, turned the TV on, and watched a movie.

Somewhere in Roppongi:
??? POV: 
My brother and I were driving to a store, and it was a lingerie store. The man at the register asked us if we needed help. I said no and continued browsing until I came across something that the boss would like.

It was a see-through bra and panties set. I grab 10 of them and headed to the register.

" Got everything you need? " he asked. " Yes, actually, do you guys have condoms here? " I asked. Rindou looked at me, disgusted and palmed his forehead. " What size? " The man behind the counter asked. " 7, 8,9,10, and 11. " I say with a grin. He smiled and turned around to grab them. " I want 100 boxes for each size. " I said. He nodded, and grabbed them. Placed them in the bags and handed them to us. I placed the bags in the cart. The man told me the total, giving him my card. He gives it back to me and bowed, I nodded and left.

Rolling the cart with me to the store, stopping at the Escalade. Brought the keys out and opened the trunk. Forgetting that Sanzu came with us to the store.

He gets out the car and came to trunk. His eyes widened, then he smirks once he sees the boxes of condoms. " Why so many? " The pink druggie asked. " So we won't have to come out and get more. " I said loading the last bag in the trunk and closed then locked it.

Sanzu walks to the front passenger, I walk the driver side and Rindou walked the back. We all get in and drive back to the Penthouse.

In The Penthouse:
??? POV:
Kakucho, Shuji, Kokonoi, Shion, Kanji, and I were sitting around the table that is in the meeting room. Kakucho passes a folder with a picture of lilac haired girl. " Who's this? " I asked. He opens his folder. " This is (Y/n) Mitsuya. She's 15, her birthday is June 10, She has 3 older siblings. Takashi Mitsuya is the oldest, Luna Mitsuya is the next second oldest, Mana is the third oldest then (Y/n) Mitsuya. Who is the youngest. She goes to (school name) and has a best friend. Her mom works and is barely home. " Kakucho said. Kokonoi raised his hand. Kakucho nods at him. " What's her job? " Kokonoi asked. " She's a doctor and Takashi is a Fashion Designer but she lives with him. Luna and Mana are in college. " He said.

The door opens and saw Ran walk in and hands everyone a box of condom that has 45 in the box.

" Here. " he said, handing me a bag. I take it and look inside. Seeing some lingerie in the bag. I smirked and placed it beside me on the floor. " Thank you, Ran. " I say. " Someon fill me in. " Ran said. Yasuhiro leans over and explained what we were going over and talking. He nods and motions for Kakucho to continue. He chuckles then asked me something that I wasn't even listening. " Izana? " Kakucho asked. I snap out of my thoughts and look at him. " Yeah? " I answered. " What do you wanna do? " he asked. " Just start with getting know her and DON'T. SCARE. HER. OFF. " I said, with a glare at Shuji, Sanzu, Shion, Rindou, and Kisaki. They gulp and nodded.

" So Kokonoi, I want you to check her background information and report back to me then make a contract saying that the hospital that her uncle is in will help cover the surgery. " I say. He nods. " Then put on the bottom of the contract that she has to live with us and we can do whatever we want. " I also said. He nodded and left.

" Ran and Shuji, I want you guys to go shopping. Ran get whatever you want her to wear. Shuji, I'm putting you in charge of her bras and panties. " Ran and Shuji nodded at the same time. " Sanzu, your in charge of getting pills and liquid drugs. Rindou and Kisaki, if she doesn't breathe in the drug then knock her out. " I said to everyone but Kakucho. " Kakucho, I want you to get to know her. You can communicate really well. " I say. He nodded and everyone left.

I smirk and stared at the picture of her. " A month and you'll be with us. Better get ready for what's about come, My Queen. " I said, grinning big.

A/n: I'm so sorry for not updating. I got bad news about my aunt and wanted to grieve for a couple of days.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this.