Chapter 3: He's Blue With Envy

Punch after punch dodge after dodge the fight starts trying to decipher who's the strongest and whoever wins becomes the new king of Atlantis. Dia continues to dodge the supposed punches, Neptune throws another only to end up with his arm twisted close to breaking. “Stop this now and I won’t turn you into fried calamari.” Dia tells him only for Neptune to elbow him in the nose.

“Just say your weak mortal and admit defeat.” He says with an obnoxious smirk on his face. Dia looks at him with a psychotic look in his eye. One thing to know about Dia he hates being treated as he’s a low life. Dia spits the blood outta his mouth and looks back at Neptune who’s regretting his life choices.

Dia grows a little taller settling over at 9’0” ft and gets in a fighting position finally taking the fight seriously. Neptune grabs his giant fork which is against the rules to use any type of weapons. Dia chuckles “So were using weapons now huh? Okay then.” Dia pulls off the bracelet he got from the mysterious woman. He snaps it out for it to turn into a whip and pulls out a mechanical looking spear and merges both of them and it turns into a chain whip with a spike at the end.

Neptune gets scared but still gets into a fighting position ready to take the biggest L possible in front of his kingdom. Neptune charges at Dia only for him to miss which gives Dia an opening he punches his jaw so hard and falls to ground but Dia’s far from done. He takes his whip, wrapping it around Neptune’s leg and tugs him closer and twists Neptunes leg so badly he starts screaming from the pain. Neptune grabs his giant fork and stabs Dia in the back. Dia looks at him both his eyes turn black with dark blue pupils and very thin blue iris in the middle and blood coming from his mouth.

His arms turn from black to a dark navy blue, his fingers turn into claws, a tattoo appears on his chest; it's a spider with a split heart in the middle. The crowd gasps and whispers to each other about Dia’s transformation. Dia takes the fork outta his back and breaks it half. Neptune tries to crawl away only for Dia to grab him by his hair so hard pieces come out from his scalp. “Remember You Wanted This Fight. You Were So Blue With Envy. You Couldn’t Even Assess Your Enemy. Pathetic.” Dia throws him down and walks away not before grabbing his crown, breaking it and his arms.

Dia turns back to normal except for his arms, his eyes, and his tattoo stays exactly where it’s at. He steps out the ring and the guards back away, scared for their life. The mysterious woman appears and the whole stadium gasps, too shocked to say anything. The guards get on their knees in front of her. “Your highness!” they say Dia looks at her confused. One pulls Dia down to his knees even Neptune bows in front of her with what little dignity he has left.

“Your Majesty, i-i’m sorry i was showing this low life a lesson” Neptune says looking at Dia with a glare. “Says the motherfucker with two broken arms, one broken leg, and even a broken dignity but you wanna call me the low life that's funny.” Dia says getting up to walk away until the mysterious woman hugs him. Dia gets thrown off but hugs her back. She slowly starts to fade away but instead of fading away into the ocean like usual she fades into Dia. It seems the only way to please the ocean is by just giving her a friend. Someone to talk to that's not desperate to get into her pants.

15 years had passed and Dia got more than a ship; he now rules the whole ocean along with ruling the entire galaxy with the help of his small crew of family. Consisting of Chaos, Nebula, and Crimson with these four together they were able to conquer a lot together villains pretending to be heroes, so many funerals, and even a fresh new wedding.

During those years, our little ninja, Nahru joined The Council of the Shadows which is an assassination company. Our little ninja was able to complete so many goals during these years. He was able to even make it through the company ranks as well. Being the highest and most respected assassin in the company.

The sun is setting and the sky turns this pretty orange and purple color. Dia walks out to the beach, the party behind him and drink in his hand as he goes for a walk. Dia looks out to the ocean sitting on the sand. He reflects on where his life has been going in the past 15 years and he’s proud of himself. Dia opens one eye and looks to see a red being next to him. “Hey, needed a break from the party too?” Dia asked the stranger. “Yeah from my dad covering Momma obbi in kisses a lot to just way to many people.” Nahru states sitting down next to Dia. “Oh yeahhh your Kagie’s son right?” Dia questions him.

“Mhm I’m Nahru and you are?” Nahru holds his hand out for Dia to shake. “Dia, I’m Crimsons twin brother.” Dia shakes Nahrus hand “Nice to meet you Dia. ” The two continue to talk on the beach for the rest of the party.