Chapter 2

Two days later, Percy was still unconscious

Two days later, Percy was still unconscious. When Grover visited him this morning, I explained that he should wake up sometime today, and then I would be done with this horrible task. Finally.
"Can I put him on the porch? So he wakes up in a peaceful environment and not in a room full of sick people?" I raise my eyebrows. "No offense, but you know how noisy and crowded this place is." "All right, but don't tell Michael about this, he'll shoot me with one of his arrows if he finds out."
"I'll keep my mouth shut. You're the best." "I know."
Grover lifted Percy up, and I said to him before he leaves, "Prepare him a glass of nectar when he wakes up." "No problem."
And so I was free.

There was no training today, no training of my powers or any other activity. Normally I would play something on my guitar, but Austin has it today because he broke his again.
The child is getting on my last nerve.
So I just enjoyed the sun, recharged my batteries and relaxed. But the peace and quiet only lasted until a shadow fell over me.
"He's woken up. Will you come and question him with me?" Annabeth asked me.
"I don't really want to, but I have to see if he's still in any pain or anything. Otherwise, Micheal will really kill me or worse, I'll have to play doctor again tomorrow."
She just rolled her eyes and helped me up, "You know, Lea, I think you're the only one of your dad's kids who don't like healing."
"So you think I'm special too, that makes two of us"
And again she rolls her eyes, but this time with a small smile on her lips.

"Your plan is to just walk on by?" Annie's grand plan was interesting...
Just as she was about to answer, Chiron called out to us that we should be coming to them. "Daughter of Athena, remember?" she whispered.
This time it was me who rolled my eyes.

We walked towards the group, which consisted of Chiron, Percy, Grover and Mister D, and as soon as we arrived, Chiron introduced us to each other.
"This is Lea, she nursed you back to health, Percy. Annabeth, could you look after Percy's bed in cabin 11?" "Of course, Chiron." Annabeth looked at me with a look that told me I should listen to what was being said. She knows me too well.
"You drool when you sleep." she said before turning and walking towards the cabins.

"I have to apologize for her, she's usually nicer." I apologized for my friend.
"Thanks for healing me." He said, smiling at me. And it was one of those sweet smiles that you don't soon forget, so I gave him my best Apollo smile back.

He turned back to Chiron and asked, "You uh work here, mister Brunner?"
Brunner?
"Not Mr. Brunner. That was just a pseudonym. You can call me Chiron." And so my question was answered.
"All right." Percy replied and turned to mister D. "And mister D... does that mean anything?"
I started to grin, this cluelessness never gets old.
"Disciple man, names are powerful things. You can't use them for any reason."
"I'm sorry," "I have to say, Percy," Chiron cut in. "I'm glad you're alive. I haven't made a house call to a potential camp resident for a long time. It would be terrible for me to think I'd wasted my time."
"Encouraging," I muttered, but I'm being ignored by the looks of it.