𝟎𝟑 - 𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐧

anne had just gotten to the door into the auditorium before turning to face estella. "just remember everything i told you  the other day." stella nodded before anne pushed the door open.

the first person stella saw when she walked into the large room was a boy who stood she assumed around 6 feet, blonde hair and his arms were covered in tattoos. he was wearing navy slacks and a white button-up with the sleeves rolled up, his hands were adorned with a variety of silver rings and a couple bracelets.

upon hearing the door slam shut again, everyones attention went to estella, meaning she locked eyes with the boy she was previously examining. his eyes were brown and he had his nose pierced which to estella, seemed quite taboo for this school.

within the last few steps anne had dragged her, she stood a few feet away from the group as her eyes now wandered around.

"guys, this is estella, estella this is kaz," she pointed to the blonde one who pulled a charming smile and shook her hand. out of the corner of her eye, stella could see anne glaring at kaz.

when she let go, her eyes came at a stop at the next boy who was sitting with his arm around a pretty brunette girl, his other hand reached up to shake estellas hand. "im lars," he smiled, almost slurring his words.

"im yvette," the brunette sat up. "your actually so fucking pretty," she complimented making estella blush a shade of pink and pull an upside down smile, flustered.

"thank you," she mumbled.

"can i hug you?" yvette asked, standing up.

estella smiled bigger now, hugging the girl. "its so nice to finally meet you after hearing all the stories anne told us," yvette told her, now holding her hands as they pulled away.

stella pulled a face, "oh no, im scared to ask what you've heard," she mumbled earning a laugh from the group.

"hey, wheres owen?" anne asked after noticing his absence.

"oh he said penny was sick so he might not come today," yvette told her. estella furrowed her brows but kept quiet knowing she had no clue about the back story of the two.

and as they say, speak of the devil and he shall appear, the auditorium door burst open revealing a tall brunette boy who looked slighty disheveled but he was handsome nonetheless. he as well had a few silver rings and a small silver bracelet. his hair fell on his forehead in a way that made estella wanna run up and fix it. he was dressed in a light blue button up the same color as hers with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up as well paired with some dark gray slacks.

"thought you weren't coming," yvette asked almost judgingly. estella assumed this was owen.

"yea penny was in a mood this morning besides i have a test in math 4 today i can't miss," he nodded, walking up the steps onto the stage and dropping his bag in the floor by kaz.

"here, sit," yvette moved her bag onto the ground by estellas, motioning for the girl to sit next to her.

stella sat down next to yvette and anne followed next to her best friend. upon seeing the unfamiliar girl owen peered over yvette head to get a better look. the girl had dark brown almost black hair, light freckles dusted her cheeks, big pink pouty lips, and striking blue eyes covered by long dark eyelashes. she was gorgeous.

shit

penny

owen thought it may be better to just not look at her. he stepped over and stretched out his hand, "im owen, you must be estella?"