Episode 1

Sitting on the king-size sofa with crossed legs, hands spreading widely on both sides of his head, the black suit covered his body like a second skin as his manly toned body screaming power.

His face is covered with a black hat and mask, hands are covered in gloves. The one thing that isn't covered in his body is his dark pair of eyes which is enough to scare anyone to death. If looks can kill anyone then everyone who made eye contact with his authoritative eyes should be six feet under the ground right now.

His silent cold aura is screaming danger as he rests his head on the sofa, eyes closed facing the ceiling. His bodyguards are standing in every corner of the room like a statue just a single gesture from their boss and they are ready to rip anyone's head out of their body. The silence of the room breaks with some noise of footsteps.

A middle-aged man entered the room followed by ten of his guards. He is wearing a black tuxedo, a shiny Rolex resting on his wrist, different types of gold rings surrounding his every finger, and the golden teeth of his peeked when he opened his mouth to speak.

Andre: I didn't know the devil himself would come for the deal.
The man said taking a seat on the sofa in front of him who didn't even care to open his eyes still resting his head on the sofa.

??: A deal of 10 million dollars, I can't let it slip that easily.

His deep voice filled the room with authority as he finally looked at the man in front of him with his dark orbs.

Andre: It's nice to see you King even if I can't see your face.

?? : It won't be nice if you don't bring the actual stuff I have asked for.

Andre: I am the best seller of drugs you will find in the underworld king.

He signaled his men as they put a big suitcase on the table.

?? : You sure you and your drugs aren't corrupted?

He said in his deep voice making Andre slightly sweat nervously.

?? : I have heard something about you Andre. Believe me, the consequences won't be good for the things you are doing.

The man gulped the lump in his throat. Surely he didn't expect the mafia king will be here for the deal as he hadn't prepared himself for this situation.

Andre: I...I didn't get what you mean King.

He slightly stuttered feeling exposed.

The Mafia king just simply twisted his finger and in a blink of an eye ten dead bodies fell on the ground with a loud thud.
Andre looked around the room with fear as he saw all his men's bloody dead bodies lying on the floor with each one having a hole in the forehead by the gunshots. Nobody didn't ever hear the sound of gunshots as all the guns were in silencers.

Even before Andre can pull his gun out he is surrounded by all the bodyguards
gun pointed at his head. His body started to shake in fear as he put his hand up in surrender.

?? : You have been selling the highest strong drugs admixture it with some low-level white powder. You have broken my rule by deceiving me and thought I wouldn't get to know you. Pathetic Andre!!

The man quickly gets on his knees joining his hands in front of the mafia.

Andre: Forgive me this time devil, I won't do this again. Take my all money, and property, just don't kill me. I beg you.

He said shaking in fear as his eyes got teary for his dear life. The mafia king finally got up from his seat signalling his men as they lowered their guns from Andre's head.