Epilogue

PLEASE READ! I am twinlife123! A, I guess you could say, friend of Bilbos_Acorn. She asked if I could help her with the epilogue, and I was more than happy to. I just wanted to keep y'all updated, and if you like this chapter, you can check out my stories!

After 5 years of the people asking if children were on our minds, me and Fili finally decided to have one. And it was the greatest decision I had ever made.

We had a boy who looked more like me than Fili. Brown hair and green eyes. But he acted like his father. And we named him Kili. And whenever he asked of his deceased uncle, we would tell him the hilarious stories, and he would be proud he was named after such a dwarf.

Maybe a year later, we had another. She looked like Fili, and he was overjoyed. We named her Elayna. She would follow her older brother around and do whatever he did, which irritated him to no end.

I bet you are wondering what happened to Zaryn. Well, I'm not going to go into detail, but she won't be seeing the light of day for a long time.

Now I watch my children run around like fools beside my husband. Much time has passed since the battle. But I will never forget the bad or the good, for it is part of my history now. My children now know the stories, thanks to Bilbo. And maybe one day they will have an adventure of their own. But for now, we all are enjoying a beautiful day in Middle Earth.

Many places I have been,
Many sorrows I have seen,
But I do not regret,
Nor will I forget,
All who took the road
With me.

I hope you guys enjoyed! I loved this story, and if I ruined the ending for you, but I wanted this to be not too long, not too
short. Please comment if you liked it and request a one-shot if you want!