{𝟐}

A few days later...

{home}

(Aaliyah is in her personal art room, painting a picture, she puts the last few details and done)

•Aaliyah's painting^

(Aaliyah smiles at her work, then she goes to hang it somewhere in the room and she finds the perfect spot)

(Aaliyah starts to do another painting, but she doesn't what to paint. She thinks for a while, then an idea pops in her head and she starts painting)

(phone ringing)

(Aaliyah picks up her phone and answer the call)

Aaliyah: Hello? Who is this?

?: Hello, I'm Mr. Fulton. I'm calling you about a job position at Lava Springs.

Aaliyah: What kind of job position?

Mr. Fulton: One that involves painting.

Aaliyah: (intrigued) I'm listening.

Mr. Fulton: All you have to do is teach an art class or lesson everyday and the pay is good.

Aaliyah: How good on a scale from 1 to 10?

Mr. Fulton: 15/10.

Aaliyah: (surprised) Just to teach an art class or lesson everyday?

Mr. Fulton: Yes ma'am.

Aaliyah: When can I start?

Mr. Fulton: Today, just come with Troy Bolton.

Aaliyah: Ok. Yes sir, thank you Mr. Fulton.

Mr. Fulton: You're welcome Miss Montez.

(Aaliyah hangs up the phone. She goes to her bedroom and pack some clothes, then she changed into some new clothes and does her hair)

 She goes to her bedroom and pack some clothes, then she changed into some new clothes and does her hair)

• Aaliyah's new outfit^

(After she's done, Aaliyah heads downstairs to ask her mama if she could use the car)