Ch 3: Message to Hell

Hell, Pentagram City.

It been a year since the Raiders of Hell is formed and took over an sector of the city which become popular since the Raiders of Hell been buying buildings and turning them into businesses like casinos and hotels.

Here the top places that demons enjoy in this sector:

Gomorrah: A hotel and casino which involves prostitution, alcohol, chems and gambling. Including the star succubus: Jenna.

The Tops: A hotel and casino that offer great accommodations, dancing, drinks, and plenty of gambling. Including an theater for talents like music.

Ultra-Luxe: A Resort, Casino and restaurant that offer delicious food and drinks including offering fresh meat to cannibalism demons.

These three are top casinos unlike anything the demons of the city ever see especially in the greed ring.

Sure this is the Pride ring but Y/N say that casinos is more about the pride of winning rather then getting money.

An: He only say that since the city is in the pride ring.

Anyway Y/N been able to gather certain alliances with certain demons overlords like Rosie who enjoy the Ultra Luxe which is divine in her opinion as it provide her and her Cannibal Colony with fresh meat.

But now after a year Y/N is in the News 666 station to announce something big to all of hell.

Y/N Pov:

Currently I am sitting on a couch with the bitch Katie Killjoy who is taking a smoke break.

Katie Killjoy: "Listen up bastard you are only here because you offer 5k to the news which means you got 15 minutes of our time" she said which I rolled my eyes.

Me: "believe me bitch I got big plans especially since I plan to become an overlord" I said which she raised her eyebrow.

Katie Killjoy: "Ok but you need to make an impression on hell plus something tells me you gonna give the news a lot of ratings" she said then she smile as the camera start rolling.

"So Phil" Katie Killjoy said but I twitch my eye.

Me: "It's Y/N" I said but she roll her eyes.

Katie Killjoy: "Whatever. So you are here to tell hell what your big plans are especially since you seek to become an overlord which is funny since you didn't show anything when you make your appearance in hell a year ago" she said with a smirk which I stand up.

Me: "Listen up mother fuckers. I will say this once and only once: For years sinners like me are nothing but scum to natural demons. Well that all changed now for in the upcoming month I will host an tournament where any demon or sinner is welcome to fight me to claim my territory and gang. Course I won't show any mercy to you as I am a fucker who won't hesitate to cheat especially since I got powers unlike anything you have ever see!" I said then I snap my fingers causing bones to come out of the ground and cover my body.

 Course I won't show any mercy to you as I am a fucker who won't hesitate to cheat especially since I got powers unlike anything you have ever see!" I said then I snap my fingers causing bones to come out of the ground and cover my body

"I'll be waiting. Also the casinos in my sector will be providing some of the good shit so come on there" I said then I leave but then I pull out a pistol then shoot Tom in the nuts which he scream while the demons including Katie laugh.