Ch 1: Territory and Business!

Hell, Pentagram City.

Roaming the city is Y/N who noticed there is a lot of demons staring at him but they continued on with their business.

Y/N: "Alright so I need a place I can called my own" he thought then see a ruined building which is being sold for ten bucks.

Then he see a imp holding a ten bucks while celebrating so without hesitation he grab the buck.

Imp: "Hey! I found that first!" He said but pale when Y/N glare at him.

Y/N: "And you're an gay midget that can get an job" he said heading towards the building while the imp look godsmack then cry.

Soon Y/N bought the building then started to rebuild the place when he found an basement which he smirk as he discovered that it got an drug lab and brewing station.

So without hesitation he begin making some drugs like Mentats, Buffout, psycho, and Med X. Once he got plenty he begins to sell them to paying demons like sharks, hellhound, imps and many other types.

Course since his chems is new he make sure the price is reasonable so he sell each chem for 125 bucks.

In total for selling twenty of each he got ten thousand bucks which he used to rebuild the building into a living base of operations.

Sadly that cost him 5 thousand but it was worth it as now he can do his business selling chems, alcohol, and weapons.

The first thing he did is that he built two Pick-me-up stations that he set outside his building which he put a sign saying chems for 125 bucks.

After setting them up he got to work on finding an junk yard which he easily found and pays the owner 2500 bucks for everything including the junkyard.

Once he bought the junkyard he built an small factory which is scrapping the junk into materials that then turn into weapons like assault rifles, shotguns, combat rifles.

After checking the weapons he stop the production then turn the materials into ammo which he check once there are plenty.

Then he load the ammo and the guns into a truck, which he stole, then he drive the truck to his base of operations where he check the stations to see that he got 5 thousand dollars.

Once inside he place the weapons on shelves alongside the ammo then open which store where a lot of demons come in and bought the guns and ammo.

Once every demon leave he check his sales and see that he make another 5 thousand dollars which he smirk at a successful job.

"Heh it a good thing I didn't sold these babies" he said looking at the three guns that he made for himself.

Pistol.

Shotgun

Shotgun.

Assault Rifle

Assault Rifle.

Suddenly he heard a crush which he walk outside only to see some demon gang trying to get some of his chems which he growl then shoot the gang into a pile of guts.

"Don't steal shit from Y/N the Raider Demon!" He said shutting the door.