1

Veer Ji - ReyanshVeere - KayanBhai - ShayanBhaiya - Viaan

Veer Ji - Reyansh
Veere - Kayan
Bhai - Shayan
Bhaiya - Viaan

I was running faster than ever, but they were still very close and just when I reached the exit to escape this mess, I was interrupted by " Ruhi, Ruhi ... RUHI!!" "What!?" I woke up out of breath, when I realised my dream was interrupted and I was in my bedroom, I laid down again, just to annoy Mira my favourite but sometimes annoying staff member. She said, " Wake up! Ruhiii it's Sunday and 8:40 a.m." and I replied with the most irritated face," Exactly, it's 8 fucking 40 in the morning and it's Sunnnn.... SUNDAY! Shit!!".
I instantly jumped out of the bed and ran towards the exit second time this morning when Mira held my hand, I turned and asked," what? I am late!". She nodded towards her left towards.... the mirror, and I looked not bad but a complete mess.
I hurried towards the bathroom and somehow Mira was already there with my toothbrush in her hands. I took it from her and started brushing my teeth while she untied my hair.
Then she went to my cupboard and picked out a red dress and asked, "This?", I replied with a terrified face, "Hell no! Get the one I bought from mall last week". She gave me a look and before hoping into the shower I heard her, " Late hai, prr nakhre khatam nhi hote" ( late but still so mach tantrums). Whatever.
I brushed my teeth in 4min and took a shower in 12 min yeah I am a bit quick at these stuff as I am usually running late. I got out of the bathroom to see Mira has now disappeared and my dress was lying on my now clean bed... Ok Mira was quicker.
I quickly wore my dress and made a bun on my head, I wore my slippers only as I wasn't going out I took my watch and rushed out to see it was already 9 am. Shit! He will kill me. I took my slippers in my hands so that no one hears me and I ran towards our own temple in the garden.
To find that they had already started worshiping I quickly went and hid behind Veere ( Brother - Kayan ). A minute later came Bhai ( Brother - Shayan) who was also late mostly but not as much as me and stood behind Veer ji ( Brother - Reyansh). And we pretended like we were never late.
After 10 minutes when all this was over and finally Dadu (Grandfather )turned to face us all and took aarti ki thali
( Plate of veneration) from mom. He one by one gave us aarti ( veneration). When me and Bhai were done we slowly started tip-toe ing towards our mansion, when we heard, "Stop" in the most calm but dangerous voice, ofcourse Dadu knew we were late. He came in front of us and talked to Bhai first ," Why are you late?", Bhai stammered," I......I.." "Look at me" Dadu commanded Bhai looked at him trying to maintain eye contact and said, " I ... I couldn't find.... find my... T-SHIRT! Yeah" This Fool!!. My Dadu took a step towards him and replied "You will be having about 200 T-shirts my dear grandson but you couldn't find one to wear?". My brother now nervous replied, " I couldn't find this one... It's new" sure it is brother ... Dadu looked at him from up to down then at him again and replied, " Yeah as new as last week's dinner which it still has" he pointed towards the soup stain on the Tshirt.
Did I mention he has a nice memory. My brother looked down again. My Dadu now started his voice raising every passing second," You are 24 now when will you understand your responsibilities, your younger ones learn from you ( he nodded towards me ) , you useless boy won't say what you want to do and won't join the family business too"
To this Bhai mummered but I and Dadu heard him double shitt "Yeah,go to that mental asylum why not?" SLAP!! " You Shameless Boy !!!" Dadu barked back. Anger rushed through me but I kept my head down as there was nothing I could have done, I looked at my poor brother from the side of my eye to find him on the verge of crying I couldn't hold it anymore, " Dadu..." " Don't talk when elders are" shouted my mom from behind. " If they talk" I mummered as softly as possible keeping the slap in mind.
Dadu now said in high voice" Both of you two rounds of the garden" NOOOOOO, don't think this is a small backyard because our garden can fit a cricket stadium in it. Well there was nothing we could have done so we started our jog Bhai still quite which made my heart ache for him.
It took us 30 minutes to finish our rounds well would have finished them in 10 minutes since I am a sprinter but I didn't wanna leave Bhai alone. When he started walking inside sweating still quite, I called after him, " Bhai!" he turned around, "Yeah Ruhi?" he didn't call me by the nickname he calls me with not that I like it but still he is really sad. I walked towards him ," Bhai ignore Dadu like you usually do, I know he shouldn't have slapped you, but he was just angry at something that happened in office yesterday, I know that's not a reason but..." his face softened and he replied" you don't have to justify his doings" before I could say anything further Bhaiya (Viaan) came from behind him.
He is not my brother or cousin but he is like one to me, he is also Bhai's best friend since they were 5 , there friendship is what I envy not like I don't have a best friend but there friendship is just special to me. "You OK dude the slap was very Ouch" he asked. To this Bhai coldly replied"Yeah, I am fine".
And both me and Bhaiya just knew that he wasn't.

Chapter Aesthetic

Ruhita's dress

The garden

The garden

Also should I make Instagram accounts for the characters tell Mee ...