Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

Ch. 18: A Hot Shower

The steam surrounded us as thick as fog. The bathroom faded away behind the mist, the cool, silvery metal of the faucet the only reminder that we were actually in a shower right now. It was almost as if we were in our own little world. Shrouded, protected, and warm.

Mason reached under my chin and tilted my head up. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. His other hand continued to rub between my legs, grazing my sweet spot.

If he was trying to get me all riled up again, then he really didn't need to try that hard. I was just as ready for him now as I had been the first time. Still, a little bit of teasing and resistance was all part of the fun. It would be too boring if I gave in to him that easily. Besides, there was still the little matter of "reciprocation" that I hadn't been able to take care of earlier.

I gave his hard member a squeeze. I could feel a soft moan vibrating in his chest. I pulled away from him, smiling.

"My, my. What a treat," I teased. "I don't think I've ever been able to go for two rides in one day before."

"Sounds like you need a better horse." He winked.

"Horse, huh?" I chuckled. "Well, that certainly explains the size. Too bad there's just one little problem."

"Huh? What?"

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my thigh against his hard member. "You said you'd stuff me earlier, but I'm still very, very hungry. Mind if I have a little snack before lunch?"

It didn't take long for what I was saying to click in his head. His eyes gleamed with mischief.

"Not at all. After all, what kind of man would I be if I just left you here to starve? Please, help yourself," he offered.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his again. Then I pressed them against his jaw. Then his neck. Then his chest. I kissed my way down his body, going lower and lower as I slowly got onto my knees in front of him.

His member stood out stiffly as if eagerly awaiting what I had in store for it. I couldn't deny that I felt a little bit of anticipation myself. It had been so long since I'd last done something like this. Hell, it'd been so long since the last time I wanted to do something like this. But as I wrapped my hand around his warm shaft, all I could think about was how badly I wanted to taste him.

I pressed my lips against the tip. His skin was hot. Whether it was from the heat of the shower or his body temperature rising, I couldn't be sure, but either way, the sensation thrilled me. And, apparently, I wasn't the only one.

As I moved my hand gently along his shaft a soft moan filled the air around me. The first few sticky drops of anticipation began to ooze from the tip. Almost as if by instinct, my tongue slipped out to lap at them.

The second my tongue touched his skin, his entire body shivered. He rested his hand against the wall of the shower as if using it for support. It made him look weak and vulnerable. Defenseless, almost. And it only made me want to tease him that much more. To push him to his limit. To see exactly how much it would take before I could break him down.

Without any hesitation, I took him in my mouth. I pressed him deeper and deeper down my throat, taking him in as far as I could without gagging. I was worried it might not be enough considering how big he was. However, no sooner had I gotten him halfway down than I felt his hand gripping my hair, trying to stop me.

"Hey, hey. Slow down," he groaned, tugging my hair back.

I pulled back slowly, watching with satisfaction as his eyes rolled back in his head a bit. Once the head was at my lips, I gave it a small, teasing lick before smiling up at him.