Epilog pt.2

[A/N- the rest of this book is going to focus a lot on Itachi and Kurama and my friend, who loves Sasuke and Naruto, said she'll only read the rest of it if I give her a chapter of pure smut. So that's what this is! Enjoy!]

"Should I have bought you clay instead of a necklace?"
Naruto teased as he changed into his pajamas. Sasuke, who was sitting on the bed, laughed. He was still holding the plastic wrapped clay in his lap. Hadn't put it down since he snatched it from his grandpa earlier that morning. The man had stayed for a long while. Chatting with Sasuke and Itachi. The younger handled everything for the most part however. His Nii-San simply looming close by at all times. As if too unnerved to let Sasuke and their grandfather be alone. Minato too lingered near at all times. Madara had never done anything to trigger alarm but there was a deep rooted fear in everyone; after what Fugaku had done. There was no way Madara didn't notice. But even he seemed to understand. That unsettlement within the family.

Sasuke snapped up.
"No! No, not at all!"
He clutched the crystal still hanging around his neck. Tucked under his shirt.
"It's just-"
Faltering his eyes drifted back down to the gift in his lap. The blond came and sat next to him on the bed. Waiting patiently for his lover to speak.
"I've never been given a gift from family before."
There was a pause. Even the house seemed to be quietly listening.
"Father never sent me gifts. My brothers probably weren't allowed to or couldn't. The necklace-"
He touched it again where it rested over his chest.
"It was the first gift I'd been given in~... a very, very long time."

"And this one?"
Naruto asked leaning closer.

"This one seems so... real. I don't know how to explain it. It just- it's like there's nothing else to it. He gave me this because he wanted to. No strings attached. He just thought of me and what I wanted. He spent time trying to find something I would like; Itachi's gift too. I've never had that from an adult... That probably sounds weird."

"It doesn't, I promise. I understand."
Leaning his cheek against Sasuke's shoulder he too stared down at the clay. With a sigh through his nose he wrapped his arms around the raven's thin waist and snuggled close. He began peppering kisses all over the pale neck. Sasuke broke out in a fit of giggles. Setting the clay on the side-table to tangle his fingers into the blond locks.

"Naruto! Stop!"

"I love you! I love you more then the sun and the stars!"
He mumbled against his lovers neck. Sasuke paused his squealing. Taking a gulp he smiled. A peaceful yet sad smile.

"You really don't want me to leave, do you?"

"You want to know what I really want?"
Those blue eyes darted up to meet charcoal black ones. Sasuke's heart sprung into his throat. He couldn't form words so nodded instead.
"I want to make love to you four times over. You on top like before."
Heat flooded the ravens pale face.

"Naruto!"

"I'm serious!"

Sasuke fidgeted where he sat. Looking away.
"I-i really didn't know what I was doing then. I don't think I'd do very good this time."

The blond only smiled. Taking Sasuke's hand—
"Here."
He gently pressed it to his chest. It rose and fell with every breath, his heart thudding fast inside. Wordlessly Sasuke leaned up and touched his lips to his lovers. The blond laid a hand on the back of his head to hold him there; deepening the kiss. He laid them both back onto the bed. Sasuke on top, one of Naruto's hands over his that lay on the blonds chest, the other tangled in raven locks that were getting quite long. Pulling apart for air they stared at each other. Panting, sharing breath as they held each other close. Leaning in Sasuke kissed him again. This time more deeply, more hungry, and Naruto moaned into it. It seemed to give the raven confidence as his hands slid down his lovers body. Finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it up. They parted, Naruto sitting upright to allow Sasuke to pull his shirt off, before their lips were meeting again. The raven pushed his lover back to the mattress. Allowing the blond to kiss across his neck as his shirt was also discarded. Naruto's hands traveled down to grope the ravens ass. Groaning the raven sprung up. Now sitting on the blonds waist.