Chapter 8

chapter 8

smiths pov

My name is Jack Adams, and I am Arianna's father. I hate her so much because she reminds me of Isabelle, her mother.
She disappeared when our daughter was only 5 years old. Arianna is a replica of her mother and she is a daily reminder that the foul woman rejected me.

rinnggggg*

"Yes Andrew, what's up?"
" Man, Smith is in the hospital. Come to the New Orleans hospital immediately."
" What! how did that happen to him?"
" We don't know who did this to him., luckily there's minor damage on his head."
The door opens, and the doctor enters the room.
" Good day gentleman."
" Good day doctor,how is he now ,will he be alright?"
"Calm down sir, he has a mild concussion because of something being smashed on his head. We found a few porcelain pieces in his hair." "Would you like us to contact the police on his behalf?"
" No, don't that's not necessary im a police officer," replied Andrew .
"Okay, that's better. Please give me a moment to check up on him. When he gains consciousness, a nurse will inform you."
" Okay, thanks, doc."

As they were sitting in the waiting room, a feminine voice suddenly appears,
"Jack, I came as soon as I can. How is he?" Jacks wife Stephanie Adams asks.
" Hey honey, he's still unconscious." "Oh gosh, what really happened to him?"
" We don't know we will find out soon."
Stephanie silently wished that the old hag had died, then he would stop blackmailing her. He knew that she was the one responsible for Arianna's mom suddenly disappearing. She was her coworker, and she was jealous of everything Amber Adams had. Jack was hers, so she decided to have her murdered, but little does she know that her past sins will haunt her soon.

An hour later

A nurse informs them that smith was awake. The two men decide that the lady should remain behind so that they'll discuss whatever happened in private.

"Hey man, you feeling okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. No need to get your panties in a twist."
" Alright, so what happened to you and do you know who did it?"
" Of course! It was your stupid bitches you call daughters, he responded with a hint of anger in his croaky voice  "What! you mean those little sluts did this?"
" Oh they will pay, they will regret ever defying you like that," Andrew says.
"Of course they will pay. I will sell Arianna to the Irish. They will teach her an excellent lesson. She's a useless piece of shit, anyway."
" No, you can't sell her. She's mine!" "Oh, spare me your nonsense Smith, you haven't given me any payment for the past 2 months.
Just calm down, well sell the two girls for 30 million. We'll all get a good share.
"Okay fine, he grumbled.
"I'll contact them soon. "

Somewhere in Ireland

Ireland aesthetic

Uknown pov

"Bòrda, there's a call from América.
A certain cop named Andrew says he's selling two teen girls for 30 million." The boss was surprised at such a absurd request.
"He must be nuts. Do those girls have gold in them, huh? "
"They're young and timid like you prefer them boss.
"Here are the photos he sent."
The Irish leader was gobsmacked when he saw Annas picture, whilst the second in command was awestruck by Jade's picture.
"Tell the man that we'll take the girls as soon as possible.
"Hell, get the payment processed by the end of the day."
"He willg money on the day of the trade and let him know that if he tries to be smart, I'll blow his fucking cop brain off."
"I'll get on it right away boss, the man leaves the office with a smirk thinking about his girl , while the boss continues to stare at Anna's photo .
"Ah milsean I can't wait to have you in my arms. We'll be together very soon. You're mine, all mine ." he says with a psychotic look on his face.

" he says with a psychotic look on his face

Irish Mafia

boss Riacán O'Sullivan

Irish Mafia second in command Ronan Murphy

Ronan Murphy