shelter

Annyeong!! Annyeong!!! 😁😁😁

After 100 years got to update this.. 😅

--

will I be called selfish if I say.. I want to keep both of them, I know he's very special and the very first person to make me feel that I'm being recognized nit because of the name I have in tag,.. However,, there's this person that's making me so comfortable.. She always comes to me whenever she needs a shock absorber.. she still a puzzle for me.. I didn't know where she works.. where she lived.. or if she have a boyfriend.. All I know is her name...

"jennie"

--

JENNIE POV

-I parked on one of a hotel a little bit far from where I live, just to avoid conflict...

--several weeks ago, we started to meet again. and she fills the needs that I've been longing for from my husband.. she doesn't know that I'm married.. she never asked...

-I fixed my hair in the rare mirror then remove my wedding ring and left it in the car before I went out...

-I was looking at the room number that she gave me.. I heave a breath before knocking..

--wonderful.. She never fail to tickle something inside me whenever I see her.. she's wearing a robe as she opens the door...

LISA: hi~

-I bit my lips when I hear a click on the door as I get in walking pass her...

LISA: Do you want a drink?

-I turn my hills looking back to her.. she's leaning at the door staring at me...

JENNIE: no~ I need.. something tastier than a drink...

-she just smile and I made steps towards her streaching my arm reaching her nape..

-- the intensity of how she consume me is bringing me way past the heavens.. I was gripping the robe that she was wearing while her hands are at my back.. "hmmm" she moans to my mouth..

After few minutes we detached, she looks at me as she tucks my hair to my ear...

LISA: you taste like alcohol.. Were you in a party?

JENNIE: I was...

LISA: hmmm.. I see..

JENNIE: it's a family gathering...

LISA: oh~ I guess you were bored so you came to see me...

-I'm not sure if it was just me.. but she sounds a bit of disappointed...

JENNIE: first of yes, it is boring.. but meeting you is something I was already been looking forward to do..

she smiles and walks to the kitchen counter where a bottle of wine is resting.. I roam my eyes inside the room, it's not just a simple room it looks so expensive.. now I wonder what she does for living to afford this place just for a night.. or maybe she intends to stay here a bit longer.. but every time we meet it's always a different place like she's trying not to leave a trace...

-I watch her pour her drink while I remove my hills and went infront of her.. her eye lock into mine while I took the glass from her hand and bring it to my mouth sipping the liquid as were in the middle of our staring game..

-her Adams apple went up and down as she stares at me...

LISA: am I allowed to ask question?

JENNIE: hmm.. yeah. BUT- each question has a price...