Instant

Annyeong.. Annyeong!!💛💜💛💙

Liskook😘

--

living in a life that was given everything to you and spoiled you enough to the point that you are so fed up to make it all so easy.. but.. how can you have everything you never asked.. but can't get the only thing that you ever wanted for the very first time in your life..,

I'm In love with him.. I think.. I mean his the very first person who looked at me .. the real me and not my name...

JK: are you comfortable??.

LISA: hmmmM~ I would be if you can come and sit beside me.. (smile).

-he looked at me very teasingly...

LISA: what??? (sigh) I'm not going to do anything okay... stop looking at me like that..

JK: I need to go.. you seem fine now..

LISA: can't you just stay?.

JK: you know I can't.. his waiting for me..

LISA: yeah.. right .your boyfriend.. I can be boyish too you know.. I just don't have a "thing".

JK: LIS!!!

LISA: (laugh) I'm kidding.! but I really would love it if you stay...

-he walked near me.. and rub my cheeks while looking at me so lovingly.. the way I wanted him to be.. but I know he only look at me like a little sister.. then he kisses my forehead..

JK: take care okay..(smile).

-and then he left.. yeah right he has a boyfriend,, jk is bisexual...  I never seen the face of my "rival" yet.. but I wonder what does he look like to make jk down for him...

---

FF

-the hotel where I'm at owned by my father.. its a hotel bar and resto'... I went down and grab myself a drink...

SORN: hi Lis...

LISA: hey.. Where's Jackson?.

SORN at his office I think...

LISA: hmmm.. give me some mojito please.

sorn looked at the clock and raise her her brows at me..

LISA: what?? just give me my f*cking drink okay...

SORN:(sigh) fine.. just don't get wasted please.. Jackson will kill me...

LISA: don't worry.. if he kills you.. I'll punch him..

SORN: wow! that's very satisfying to hear.. thank you...

LISA: your very much welcome...

--Jackson is my cousin.. he runs this place.. and luckily, he covers me up to my father he plays as my brother and sometime my best friend.... actually, my father is not that strict but I hate it when he treats me like a baby...

-though he gave me everything I want.. its just something is missing.. I feel so empty.. and there is only one person that keeps me sane...

-he treat me like her sister a friend that he have to protect.. when my mother died.. I was on verge of breaking down.. hating everyone around me, even my father can't do anything...

***FLASHBACK***

-I met him on my fathers bar, a random guy is being a jerk on me and he came like a super hero saving my day...