Aunt Flow!

Leo

You went down to the lair at 7:00 pm one night and woke up the next morning in Leo's bed. (No no lemons!! Dirty minded freaks! Jk I'm dirty minded too!!)

You see Leo sleeping and you sit up and stretch. You regret it when you feel a sharp pain in your lower stomach, a cramp.

You look down to see Leo's blue sheets that have a huge blood splotch.

Leo wakes up, smiles, but then sees the splotch.

"(Y/N) YOU'RE BLEEDING!! What happened?!?!?!?!" He says.

"Ask Donnie... I'll be in the bathroom!" You say holding your stomach and heading to the bathroom.

When you come back out you see Leo with your favourite movie, pain killers, and chocolates. "Once a month right?"

"Once a month!" You giggle and put the movie in snuggling with Leo.

Raph

You were punching the punching bag when you feel cramps in your stomach and liquid dripping down your legs.

You look down and see blood stains on your shorts and blood dripping down your legs. And to make things better, Raph walks in.

"(Y/N) WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!?!!? ILL KILL EM!!" He says noticing your legs.

"Freaking evil Aunt Flow!" You say and he grabs his Sai's.

"Where does Aunt Flow live!?!?" He asks and you giggle pointing to your women part.

"Wha...?" He seemed really confused.

You roll your eyes and head to the bathroom. "Ask Donnie!!"

When you come out of the bathroom, Raph has a scarred look on his face. "You bleed f-from down there?"

"Yup!" You say and he nods and gulps walking away.

Donnie

You were on the couch watching Age of Ultron the movie.

(Spoiler) After Quicksilver gets shot multiple times and dies you start crying really hard.

This was weird because when you watched the movie before, you never cried. Then you feel wetness down there (No! Not that! Dirty Minded People...).

You look down to see red splotch on your pants and blood dripping down your leg.

"(Y/N) have you seen my- Oh!" Donnie walks in and notices. He walks back out and you go to the bathroom to clean up.

When you come back out, Donnie's standing there with chocolate and pain killers.

"Thanks Don!" You say hugging and kissing him but your damn hormones kick in and you start make out on his bed. Right before you take off your shirt, he stops you.

"I ain't taking advantage of you when your like this." He says and gets up, leaving you frowning.

Mikey

You were playing video games with Mikey on the couch, and you won.

"BOOYAKASHA!!!" You stand up pumping your fists in the air bit then a huge cramp decides to attack your stomach. "Or nah!" You fall to the ground as blood drips down your legs.

"DONNIE!!!!!" Mikey picks you up bridal style. "(Y/N)'S DYING!!!!!"

Donnie looks at you and your legs. "She's fine just go get her some pain killers."

"SHES NOT FINE DONNIE!!!" Mikey complains. "Give it to me straight Doctor! How long does she have to live?"

You get up and leave, leaving Donnie to tell Mikey what a period is.

You come back from the bathroom and see Mikey huddled in a corner.

"Well someone had to ruin his innocence..." You say heading for some chocolate and pain killers.