When you meet (Leo)

You were walking home from (f/s) practice. Then it started to rain really hard so you headed into an ally to check the weather. You hoped that it would just pass over but no. It was going to stay the whole night.

You were about to start walking home until a hand grabs you waist and pins you to a wall.

"Hello there pretty lady..." You recognized that alcoholed breath anywhere... Fong.

"What do you want Fong?" You try to squirm out of his grip.

"A little fun..." He smashes his lips to yours and puts a hand down your pants and squeezes your butt hard. "Help..." You barely let out.

"Let go of her Fong!" You here a voice from up above. You hear a loud thud and Fong is taken off of you.

Fong gets beaten by this mysterious figure and runs off.

"Thank you!" You smile. "Can I see my hero?" You ask.

"If you do, you will be scared." He simply replies.

"No... I won't! I promise." you cross your arms.

"Alright." He steps into the light revealing a big, muscular, 6 foot turtle.

You stepped back a little and gasp.

"Told you... Now is the part where you run off..." His dark blue eyes darkened.

"Now why would I do that?" You giggle.

"Your not scared?" His eyes lighten up.

"You saved me of course not!" You smile really big.

"The names Leo!" He smiles back.

"(Y/N)." You say. "Will I see you again Leo?"

He nods and disappears into the night.