Well theres a guy

Well at camp theres a very laid back guy, and hes realy nice. i found out that he does youtube. :) i think that i might just have a small crush on him. The nickname Maggie came up with 'ja mail box' i dont know what to think about it.
we wenk kyacking to day. i flipped once. i am so proud of myself. that sad part is, he decided not to join us. But i got a ride to the pickup point cuz i didnt want to continue. so i spent some time with him. i want to get to know him, but i probably wount see him after camps over. and this dissapoints me.
well on the bright side i freaked out over 2 spiters, and 1 possable. one of the two spiters wwere on me, and the other was close by. and he didnt even flinch. hes so laied back. i hope that one day when im older, cuz hes alot older that me, that we meat again on better terms. but hes so nice, not just to me, but to everyone. he didnt even blow when we made him nick names. he didnt ask us to stop. i cant stop to feel like i have an obsession with him, and i fel sad.

on the otherside, we went to the moondogs game. it was so boring. i dont even understand sports, and i had to sit through it. across the aisle, was a bunch of going to be drunks. i could smell the alchahol. it was descusting.
all i wanted to was to throug gold fish at them. to me it wouldve been funny, probably not for them.

not even a few minets ago i got in a fight with my group. and theyre my best friends. i dont know what to do. i wanted to explain to them that id rather spend time at home, with bug, that flip over in a kyack, or even meet 'him' i want to say sorry, but how. i hurt her feelings, and i want to know why it cut so deeply. i dont think that theirs anyway to fix this. i hurt her, probably beond return. i dont knowwhat to say. the room is quiet, and dark. well to fix the problem.

meybe. the tynol is near.