Chapter 12: Going back to hometown: Part 1

Recap:

" What happened." I said.
___________________________

By the looks of their face, it was not happy......unless....

It was....

1.) They are going to move away.

2.) I have to go back to school to study, that is okay, but not "my old school."

I look at them and repeated my question," What happened?"

They looked at each other and Lucy said nervously," You won't like it.Um...Emma said that we have to go to school, but not Robert and Victoria, cause they are old, but they are to follow us to your home."

I said,"So what, it is just a school? No big deal."

Rocky said," Because it is your old school."

I yelled,"WHAT!!!!!"

I saw that they all wince at my scream, you will do that when you hear me scream.

Gina said nervously,"We can't change that cause....emma said that she did the.....paper works already, and she said that is like vacation but with work...."

I yelled again," WHAT!!!!"

I saw them wince again, and I said," Sorry!!!"

I said calmly," When are we going to go?"

Julius answered me," Um...tomorrow.."

I clenched my fist and I said," Why did Emma enrolled us to school..... and.....-"

I was interrupted by Victoria, who said," Because we are staying in our home in Florida and because Emma said we have some photo shoots and movie shoots their. And cause we have to meet mom and dad,too."

"Oh, I.... ok... I am going their for mom and dad."I said.

Mia said, pretend wiping her head," Phew,I thought you where going to blow-"

She was cut by a jab from Diego,who glared at her to be silent....

You see all my friends are couples.

1.) Mia and Diego.
2.) Gina and Dusty.
3.) Victoria and Robert ( of course).
4.) Lucy (single).
5.) Me, Diana Evans, single.

Why, I am saving myself? I think Jasper is still alive?

Well, let's not talk about him... And you are saying why there is no kisses when I am movie actor, well, I do not do "Romance movie . Only sometimes.

I only do horror, mystery, teen fiction and other stuffs that are romance, but only sometimes if hugs, or handshakes. Well, sometimes kisses on the cheeks. But no one knows I still did have my first kiss yet... It was stolen by a movie actor, so yeah....

I said," Well, Let's get prepared and plan."

They nodded, agreeing to what I said. I said again, sitting on the sofa,"So, we have to wear disguises, that makes us look hot. Because, I do not want paparazzi following us!!!! Plus I want a vacation from paparazzi!"

My friends say on the sofas and Gina said," Well, why don't you just got hire like that and you know...."

I gave her a "I So Do Not Want To Do That!!" look.

"Look, we need vacation from paparazzi sticking their noses to our business. I already met them twice, and it was so......frustrating and horrifying! I aware I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I admit, maybe just going back to Florida is not such a bad idea after all."I said.

Dusty said, giving a point to my word," Yup, Diana is right,not the heart attack part, the paparazzi part. Let say go to Florida, is not a bad idea...Well, we have fun, "here," but not there."

I saw my friends nodding to my words...I smiled.

Then Lucy suddenly said," What are we waiting for?! We could help Victoria and Diana! Cause I want to get some of Diana's delicious cookies!!!"

Suddenly, all my friends lick their lip and was in their dreamland of the cookies I make.

Cause I make cookies so good. Hey, I even have my own secret recipe for it! And come to think of that, one time I heard my friends agree they will or do anything for the cookies I make.

*Evil grin*

Imagine what I could do.... Sigh... Well, Diana,Lets snap out of it!

I said, teasingly to my friends," Guys, If you help me and Victoria pack up, I will make you a batch of my cookies for you!!!"

They snap out of it and look at me, saying in the same time," Really!!!!"

I nodded, stiffening my laugh.

Robert said," Well, let's make team!"

Mia said," Well.... Diana should make assign, which and what."

I said," Hmmm..... My team: Mia, Gina and Lucy. and Victoria teams: Robert,
Diego, Julius and Dusty."

Victoria said, grumpily," Hey, no fair! Why do I have the boys!!!"

Robert said, faking hurt and wiggling his eyebrows," Ouch, honey! That hurts! And remember you have me?"

Victoria blushed and mummer," Stop it."

I sighed and said," Awwww! Young love!"

Victoria pouted at me and said,"Hey, to think of it, it is who you are young."

I laughed and said," Come on!Lets pack!The sooner we get going, the faster."

Mia saluted to me and shouted playfully," Yes, sir!!!"

"Hey, it is a madam here!" I said, laughing.

"Yes, madam!" Lucy shouted playfully.

I shake my head in laughter and said," Well, let's go troops!"

Then my team followed me to my room....

As we enter my room, we started packing my stuffs.

___________________________

It seems that Diana and her friends is going back to Florida !!!

You guys have no idea what plans I have up my sleeves!!! I think my ideas are good so, how is this chapter, Loves?

Hey guys, do you ever read the lord of the rings and its trilogy?

I am reading the "The Two Towers." Book 2. The book is awesome, you should read it!!!

Well, just a reminder,check out my other stories, which are begging for your attention!!! lol!

Love,
Beautifulwriter22