♡15♡

Author's POV

It was the morning and everyone was busy doing their morning routines while taehyung was asleep, why you may ask

Because usually he was woken up by Jungkook unless he has work then he sets an alarm to wake him up.

''Tae baby wake up'' Kook says after finishing his routine and coming out of the bathroom.

''Mmmh no I'm still sleepy''

''You can sleep later but for now wake up''

''No I don't wanna''

''First of all I need my morning kisses and secondly today is my first day of training so you really need to wake up cause I need you''

''Okay 5 mins'' tae said and pressed his face in kooks stomach while hugging his waist tightly

Some people might not believe it but although tae was older, had a muscularish body, very smart, has very sharp fixtures that made him the epitome of beauty and perfection in a way that everyone envied his looks, and is the king of their pack but he was also a baby who liked being pampered and treated like a prince(ss) more especially in rough times when he fells like he is tired of being a king.

After 5 mins Kook brought taes face close to his and started pecking his face to wake him up.

''Baby 5 mins is over wake up or we are gonna be late''

Tae groaned then woke up and kissed Kook on the lips before going straight to the bathroom with out saying anything.

After 15 mins Jungkook saw tae walking out of the bathroom with his shirt on him and a pair of trousers.

''Good Morning love'' Tae said

''Morning sweetheart'' Kook answered while back hugging tae who was trying to dry his hair, he then took the towel and wiped his hair.

During all this they kept calling each other with sweet names which was kooks favorite cause tae rarely calls him love and loves it.

While they were pampering each other Jimin came to call them for breakfast

''Love birds come have breakfast everyone is waiting for you two and kook isn't it's your first day of training today why are you still here''

''Hyung chill, I always pamper tae in the morning it would be a normal day if I went outside without doing so and I was waiting for him to wake up so he can accompany me to my new journey to be stronger for us'' said Jungkook while holding taes hand tightly

''Mmh that would be a great start for you to have someone you love support you, I really want you guys to be mates and I pray moon goddess grants you that''

''Us too chim, I don't wanna lose my kookie for anyone'' Tae said

''You were only meant to fetch them not to make them sad by thinking about the future minnie'' hoseok said standing behind Jimin who smiled slightly.

''Okay guys let's go eat so Kook can start his first day with a full stomach''

''Yeah coming''

After Jimin and hoseok left they both finished getting ready then went to the dining area where everyone was sitting in their places waiting for them

''Good Morning everyone'' Kook greeted

''Hey kookie.... hey baby.... hey spoiled brat...hey son'' Everyone answered

As soon as Breakfast was over they all went to do their respective work while tae took Jungkook to the training center.

''I should start my training in 2mins now, will you Stay till the end or do you have some work to do?'' Questioned Jungkook

''Since it's your first day I am gonna stay till the end but after this I will only come to drop you off or check on your progress, I made sure to try and clear today's schedule for you'' Tae answered while patting Jungkooks head.

Jungkook smiled brightly showing his cute bunny teeth at taehyung who smiled back before turning to take a sit that was made for him if ever he wanted to come and observe the training and progress of everyone at the field.

Although there were sections where Jungkook had a hard time coping with and getting them right but he was far more stronger than everyone expected, to the point that his training was leveled up to the next stage and removed from beginners.

''Woah kookie you were so great, my baby has grown to such a strong man''

''Thanks mom, I guess I'm just built different and strong like you and dad''

''Sometimes I feel like you forget who are your really parents Jungkook''

''No I don't, but I just love mom and dad more than I love eomma and appa they raised me more''

''And you know what, your eomma and appa don't care we have our tae who loves us more we don't need you''

''You guys fight alot over such things it's so stupid, let's go koo''

''Yeah I will see you guys later''

And after that they talked about kooks training and how it went, how taehyung was proud of him for doing this and how he was wishing for him to do his best and not worry about other people.

——–————————–—————
Hey guys

First of all Sorry I haven't update in about months, I guess I've been busy with some stuff and all that

Secondly I really wanna appreciate all those whom have been supporting the book it really means alot and makes it fun

Anyway love you guys and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

Stream Fri(end)s for Taehyung