116

☆ 116. Chapter 116 Notice

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116 Notice of the

January Exchange Competition & Actions in Yuanzhou Forest

Xiao Linqi read these fragmentary pages of ancient books and sighed with a gloomy look in his eyes: "Zhou Dingde said there is important information in it..." "

Actually, there is? At least we know there is. Then if it comes from another world, contact it, it is a god of death from other worlds, and it looks like this disgusting."

Xiao Linqi turned her head: "How do you feel in a deathly environment?"

Lu Baiqing scratched his cheek , said uncertainly: "I can't put it into words. I felt relaxed, but not very comfortable. It was weird, and I felt very unfamiliar to myself. I almost walked directly into the depths of the Valley of the Dead."

Xiao Linqi thought for a while and pushed Lu Baiqing to take a bath: "It's so dirty."

After Xiao Linqi pushed Lu Baiqing into the bathroom, she glanced at the calendar in the living room. Today is the last day of December. Time has passed. So fast, so you can see the sun when you wake up tomorrow, right?

He walked to the balcony and looked up at the sky. He didn't have to see this ominous red moon from another world tomorrow.

Most people in the south are like Xiao Linqi, looking forward to seeing daylight tomorrow morning and falling asleep with wonderful expectations.

This world is very strange. Only the disaster area in the south has eternal night. Although in the same world, the south is plunged into darkness, but the sun rises and the moon sets according to the rules in the north every day.

The next day, January 1st, New Year's Day, daytime arrived as scheduled. The base was filled with joy early in the morning. Many people got up early just to enjoy this sunny and refreshing morning.

The same goes for Lin Yingyin. She stood on the balcony and looked out at the street scene illuminated by the sun, taking a deep breath in a relaxed and happy mood.

Qinglong Club is in such a bad situation now that Wei Shenru will not give her orders like he is the vice-president of a high-level society, and he doesn't dare to see her anymore.

Lin Yingyin couldn't help laughing when she thought about Wei Shenru's aggrieved look.

The doorbell in the living room rang suddenly. Lin Yingyin went over in confusion and picked up the doorbell microphone: "Who is it?"

"It's me."

The voice was... Lin Yingyin's pupils shrank, Xiao Linqi.

She opened the door uneasily and her eyes wandered around. Xiao Linqi probably didn't come to trouble her. She hadn't met Wei Shenru recently, nor had she gone to Lu Baiqing.

Xiao Linqi knocked on the entrance door in her uneasy and anxious mood.

"Please come in."

Lin Yingyin stood upright opposite Xiao Linqi and cautiously asked the young man sitting opposite who seemed to be smiling but not smiling: "Mr. Xiao, are you here to see me?" "

Last time How do you think about what I told you?" Xiao Linqi picked up the tea on the table and took a sip.

"Last time?" Lin Yingyin was stunned for a moment, and her mind quickly recalled what happened last time in the Alien Beast Trading Building about her supernatural powers.