Prologue: The Lost Origin Story

It was another beautiful day on the island, everything had calmed down. After defeating both Eggmans and metal sonic; they were able ro kept their reality from collapsing. Another victory for team sonic, and to celebrate the team went to Meh Brugers.

Sonic: Heya Dave, the usual chili dog for me.

Dave: Whatever, but that reminds me.

He paused, reaching under the register and brought up an envelope with a red wax seal.

Dave: Someone came by and told me to give this to you and your friends.

Sonic: Huh? Why didn't they mail the letter?

Dave: I don't know and don't care, they payed me a good amount money, at least compared to this job, to get to you today, so...

Sonic: Ok? But then why not give it to me directly?

Tails: Maybe they had to go somewhere and didn't want to miss us.

Sonic: Fair enough, but let's lunch then see what this letter is all about.

Soon the letter was forgotten by lunch and the chatter of friends. Tails looked at Sonic and remembered the letter he had gotten.

Tails: Hey Sonic, we should probably read that letter now.

Amy: What letter, Sonic?

Sonic: Whoops, guess I forgot about it. Well Dave gave me a letter for everyone from someone, apparently they wanted us to read as soon as possible.

Amy: Sonic! You should have told us, what if they need help?!?

Sticks: What if it's a threat from the government, or a warning of an alien invasion!

Sticks quickly hid under the table, Amy went to get her out from under the table.

Sonic: chill Sticks, it's probably a fan letter thanking us for saving the universe.

Sonic opens the envelope then folds open the letter, out fell five tickets.

Knuckles: Whoa they put in confetti, fancy.

Sonic: No Knuckles, their tickets, movie tickets for all of us.

Amy: Aww, how nice of them. What's the Movie?

Sonic: It doesn't say, just That it's in theater at 2 o'clock today.

Tails: That's odd, why don't you read the letter?

Sonic: Alright, it says... Hello Team Sonic and friends. I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to invite you to watch something very special, but I had to finish everything to make sure that I will have the theater for those I invited. While you're probably curious to what you will watch I want it to remain a surprise. Also a heads up eggman will be invited as well, but he will only be allowed to stay there if he promises to behave, no evil plans allowed. Since I will have the theater rented out, feel free to bring any snacks you want, popcorn and drinks will be provided though as well as some other snacks. I hope to see you all in the theater at 2 p.m. Sincerely, Abbs... Well there we have it, so what do you guys say?

Tails: What if it's a trap from Eggman, or their working for Eggman?

Sonic: I don't think so, even if it is we can take them down no problem. I heading to see what they want to show, is everyone with me?

Sonic Team: Yeah!

Amy: Alright everyone let's meet up outside the theater at 1:50 p.m. so weren't not late.