𝟐| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Hello guys,

Sorry for the late updates, I have been busy with my brother's wedding that's why I couldn't upload new chapter. But I'll try from now on but for that you guys have to complete the small tasks that I'll give you. It's nothing just 200+ votes and 80+ comments on this chapter for the next chapter.

Also follow me on Instagram for more updates about the books.

My id:@ansh.a745.

Now read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Target for today is: 200+ votes and 80+ comments.

" This is not good for you Ms. Raichand, stop trying to prove me dirty, you are digging your own grave as well as your loved ones , remember that!!"

I crumbled the paper in my hand which was supposed to be a threat and thrown it in the waste basket which was it's meaning full place. And smirked at the thought that, the honourable home minister of Maharashtra is afraid of me and is sending me letters.

"Are you not afraid, Aadhya?" asked my colleague and friend who also is my cameraman Ajit.

"Why should I?" I asked the obvious question raising my eyebrows at him.

We are currently sitting in our cabin after coming back from covering an exclusive news. I'm working as one of the leading journalist in Daily News, which is in my opinion is working for public not for the Government. It's also one of the popular news channel in India.

" Because he is ' The Home Minister ' and you are just a Journalist." He said in a done tone.

" Exactly, why should I be afride of some corrupted basterd , when it's my duty to discover truth and bring it to the people?". I said proving my point.

" For finding and bringing the truth to light, you need to be alive " he said in a mocking tone.

" So you are saying that I should stop investigating on that rascal who are supplying drug to our society and kidnapping and selling small girls to the other countries of the world? " I asked being angry.

I'm going to bring that motherf***er down and going to ruin him completely that everyone will be afride to do any crime.

" No....I'm not arguing with you now. I don't have the energy after being sleep deprived for two days. I'm going home and sleep, don't call me for anything unless it's very important or urgent " he said and got up from the chair to leave.