Year 4: Ch. 3

I do not own the Harry Potter(that belongs to J.K Rowling and Warner Bro.) I only own OCs such as Olympia, Leilani, and others

We're going to meet Moody and some shit is going to go down. But first, enjoy some Slytherin wholesomeness

"According to the older students Mood is a bit... unsettling," Daphne said

"Well," Leilani said sarcastically, "He is Mad-Eye Moody for a reason."

"You really are your uncle's child" Blaise chuckled, he then proceeded to take her pastry and winked.

"Zabini..." she said warningly "If you don't give that back..."

"Nuh uh kids." I said wagging my finger. "No violence in this household."

"If we're a family, then we are one fucked up, dysfunctional family." Blaise muttered.

"Ooh," Pansy perked up "Can I be the filthy rich, but fun, wine aunt then?" she smirked and pointed at me. "I'm going to spoil your kids, Mum," she said cheekily

"Does that make Draco the father?" Theo said, looking up from his book. "Is this like co-parenting or like married? Cause if it's married, I call being Best Man." He raised his eyebrows sternly.

I flushed and I'm certain I was redder than Weasley hair. "Theo, it's too early in the morning for you to make me think" Draco groaned. "If you plan on passing potions, I need my daily dose of caffeine and sugar."

"Sir, yes sir!" Theo mockingly saluted. Draco threw toast at him.

"And he's the dad?" Blaise said amused.

"Oh, shut up. I was drafted."

---------------------------------------------

Defense against the Dark Arts

"And who can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are," Moody inquired.

"There are three, sir," Granger said

"And they are so named?" he prodded

"Because they are unforgivable the use of any one of them-" She was cut off

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct." He continued. "Now the minister says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say differently. You need to know what you are up against. You need to be prepared, You need to find another place for your chewing gum beside the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan." He promptly threw his chalk across the room. "I'm here across the room. So which curse shall we start with first? Weasley!

"Yes?" He said hesitantly

"Stand! Give us a curse."

"Well, my-my dad did tell me about one, the Imperious Curse" He said, shakingly

"Oh yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." He headed over to his tank of assorted... creatures. He took out a spider, and my intuition told me something was wrong. "Engorgio," He muttered "Imperio!" I shuddered.

Round and round the spider went. From tables to books, and even on Draco's face, and as his tablemate, I did no shit to help him. I cursed slightly and removed myself from the situation. Mad-Eye, true to the 'mad' part was shrieking in cruel delight. He went on about whether it should drown or fall to its death.

The part that struck me interest was how many people evaded Azkaban by this curse. Who was lying or truthful? This government needs to get its act together. I sighed.

Moody then picked on Longbottom. "The Cruciatus Curse," Longbottom said. I zoned out for the next few minutes, something about Neville's aptitude for herbology, I couldn't care less. But then shrieking shook me out of my thoughts.

"Stop it!" Granger had called out. "Can't you see it's bothering him? Stop it." I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing full well the impact of the curse

"Now who can tell me the last curse, hmm?" Moody had placed the spider on his desk. "Miss Granger?"

"The Killing Curse." She said solemnly.

"And only one person has survived it, and he sits in the class right now. And of course, his less significant twin." He smirked. "Surely the ones who survived this should be able to cast it." his eyes focused on me. "Miss Potter!" I stiffened, "Please come forward."

I walked towards the front, hesitantly. "I've been told that you have an... aptitude for dark magic."

I spoke for the first time. "And what are you implying, Professor."

"Oh, rumors go around in the Ministry" He grinned cruelly. "Put this poor spider out of it's misery. Using the curse, spare it from such a cruel fate."

"No." I said defiantly, raising my chin, I turned away from him and intended to go to my desk.

"Why? You've done it before." His voice was soft yet loud, causing the class to gasp.

"Shu-" I bit my tongue. He raised an eyebrow. "I would stay out of things that do not concern you, professor." I said quietly. I started to go back to my seat.

"Of course," he chuckled. "I would expect nothing less from the lesser sister of The-boy-who-lived." He tipped his head.

My back stiffened. "What did you say?" I responded coldly, "You consider me, weaker?" I pursed my lips. "Tell me professor, do you know where my name comes from? Olympia, I am the city of victors, the valley of the gods. Regardless of who wins, Olympia always wins." I said.

"If you are the victor-"

"Avada Kedavra"

--------------------------

A/N

Sooooo

What do you guys think of Olympia?!

Right now we are seeing a more confident, cold, version of Olympia, a byproduct of the neglect and the ruination she went through

But... I do not intend on the heartless, cruel, powerful Potter in Slytherin trope. Those are great stories, don't get me wrong, but Olympia is a woman of power, but with humanity, love, and talent(like a non-magical talent).

Please vote and continue reading

(Thanks to those who are reading and/or voting)

Also, question for my Hunger Game lovers. If you remember the scene where Moody gets the spider, does it remind you of Dr. Gaul's laboratory? 

With love,

- Bellonadaughter78