Kang-A-Rooney (s1 ep5)

"Mom I'm going to Scream Fest this weekend and my dress is at the dry cleaners. Do you mind picking it up for me after you pick up Alyvia from school?" I scooped up some cereal and waited for my mom's answer.

"Sure thing but be back from the dance at 11:30." She responded.

"Are you going to the dance with your boyfriend Joey?" Alyvia teased me.

"Shut up Alyvia." I threw an apple at her head.

"Ow Aspen that actually hurt." She rubbed her forehead and left the table.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After school I walked home and took a shower before getting ready. As soon as I got out I got ready and headed to Joeys house to talk about our costumes. Joey and I match every year, last year we were Han Solo and Princess Leia. This year we wanted to be Legolas and Galadriel from Lord of the rings.

I walked to the Rooney house and knocked on the door but there was no answer so I just opened the door and walked in. Diggie was playing video games with Joey so I decided to sit down and watch.

"Wow, you're really good at Tongue of the Phantom." Diggie complimented Joey. "You know, playing video games actually requires more skill than.... talking to girls." At that moment I figured out Diggies hidden agenda.

"Diggie, if you came here for me to teach you how to talk to girls, I think you're gonna be disappointed."

"Hey!" I whined.

"No offense Aspen." Joey added.

"Uh, dude to bro, Maddie wants me to help you with your chick chat. But it's not that hard. You just got to practice your jump shot, if you want to make it to the big leagues, you know."

"Yeah I don't really do sports talk." Joey responded. I got up and went to the bathroom to hopefully escape their dreadful conversation. When it comes to girls Joey is a lost cause, unless that girl is me.

I went back to the living room after what felt like five minutes. Before I could sit down Joey grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his face.

"Aspen. We're going to scream fest as Elvis and Pricilla." He said in his classic 'movie actor' voice.

"But.... what about Lord of the rings." I was disappointed. I sat down on next to him and pouted.

"If you care for me, you'll go as Pricilla. Or you can still go as Galadriel and look like a fool." He ruffled my hair causing it to fall on my face and left the room. I decided on going home since I needed to make my new costume, Pricilla.

(costume^^^)

(costume^^^)

The school was fully decorated for a halloween party and the people were all dressed in different costumes. I walked over to Maddie, seeing as she was the the first person I know who was in my eyesight.