assistance?

Bloodmoon woke up feeling dizzy after their little 'fun time' last night as bloodmoon at the memory of eclipse grunting in his ear and being aggressive with him. Bloodmoon just stretches his body for a bit as he let eclipse sleep for a bit. As bloodmoon got out of eclipse's room as he was just walking around the daycare, he felt the need to kill for a while. He felt a little bloodthirsty. So he decided to go and find like anyone to kill like a hobo or like rats or etc..

After a while, bloodmoon had killed 23 rats from the dumpster, 12 hobos and bullied the trashman guy. But he still feel the need to kill as he goes to kill more people, but then all of a sudden someone had hit him by the head as he blacked out...

Bloodmoon had woke up feeling dizzy as he looked around. He saw that he was in some sort of an abandoned room. When he heard something opening up the door, bloodmoon was furious at the glance of ruin himself in front of him..

"Oh bloodmoon! It's lovely to see you again.."

Ruin said with his Hamilton British accent (just kidding I love his accent)

"YOU AGAIN!? UGGH WE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, YOU UGLY SUN MAN!"

bloodmoon said with a snarl as ruin smiled mischievously at bloodmoon

"Now, now bloodmoon... I'm not here to hurt you or do something that could Dibble and dabble you or anything, no no no... I'm here because I just need some... 'Assistance' from you"

Ruin said with a smile as bloodmoon groan at ruin's usual blabbering.

"UGHH, AND WHY WOULD WE HELPED A TRAITOR LIKE YOU?"

bloodmoon said with a glare as ruin laughed at bloodmoon's murderous tendencies on him

"Now bloodmoon, I know we haven't been on the right foot in years but, we could still be the bestest partners.. Bestest brothers... well of course I'm not number one, I could still be the second favorite like I used to be.. But what I'm trying to say is bloodmoon is that... If you won't help little old me out.. Well maybe I could just let you stay here.. But don't worry! I won't starve you to death though..."

Ruin said with his zesty tone of voice. Bloodmoon out of anger launched at ruin to attack, but suddenly bloodmoon got tased by ruin as bloodmoon grunt in pain. Bloodmoon hated getting tased like what ruin used to do to him these past few years.

"NO NO NO! TAKE THIS OFF FROM US, WE'LL KILL YOU AND YOU'LL REGRET DOING THIS TO US!"

Bloodmoon yelled as ruin laughed at bloodmoon's anger issues

"Now now bloodmoon... You know I have to put that back in you because of your... Issues with your own emotions that you can't control.. Now please bloodmoon, you know that I'm doing this for your own good since you won't helped me after all. So it's best to wear this when you know how to managed your anger problems"

Ruin said with a smile as he booped Bloodmoon's nose as he the opened the door as ruin then said to bloodmoon one last time

"I'll be back and for a while okay bloodmoon. And trust me, I will come back with some blood or anything else... Ta tas, bloodmoon!"

Ruin said with a energetic yet creepy tone as ruin locked the door as bloodmoon could hear ruin's little song that he would hum like always from the other side of the room..

Bloodmoon was furious as he tries to get out of here such as, breaking down the door, break the window and trying to get out from the vents... But nothing worked.. Looks like he's trapped somewhere.. And he only thing he could do is wait...

(Yay 664 words... Yea I'm spicing the story up a little bit so that's why I'm putting ruin in this story. Btw stay tuned for the next post👍)