🔥strange candy??🔥

Smut:"🔥"
Fluff:"💕"

Bloodmoon's pov:

After me and eclipse had done it for the first time, me and eclipse started to get a bit clingy now as the both of us sometimes cuddle to sleep. It pretty rare actually for us to do that kind of stuff.

As I was in the security desk as I just kept on looking at eclipse just talking to moon as they were doing their work or some scientific stuffs and shit. As I turn to look at what sun was doing as sun was talking to a parent about something. As sun nodded as the parent went out as sun takes care of the other children, I then noticed a bottle had dropped out of that lady's purse as I sneakily grabbed the bottle. It had a strange candy inside of the bottle. I just shrugged and ate the candy that was inside of the bottle as I threw away the bottle. It was the lady's fault that she dropped it in the first place.

As I went back into the security desk and looked back at eclipse as I kept thinking about him, after thinking about him for about an hour, I then started to feel my body getting hotter and hotter as I kept on picturing eclipse on my mind but all of a sudden, my mind started to get wild up as I kept thinking about certain things about eclipse. I couldn't help but blush as I kept thinking about eclipse. I started to go to eclipse's room trying to hide the fact that I'm just blushing uncontrollably.

🍷"why the hell am I like this?.. What the f#ck is going on?.."

I thought to myself, as I kept on sitting on eclipse's bed, I could imagine eclipse just whining, wanting for me to tamed him, make me feel like I'm the one who's in control.. The more I imagine it, the more I started to get hard. I couldn't help myself and I have to do it, it's not like eclipse's is in his room right now. So I slowly pulled my pants down as I started to jerked myself off slowly as I started closing my eyes as I imagine eclipse below me just sucking me off.

🍷:"F-fuck... Y-you're such a f-fucking whore.. Hn-hngh.."

I moaned as I kept on going until I was done. But yet it didn't satisfy me, I was still hard. I was started getting annoyed and flustered.. I'm already in a literal mess and I'm still hard? God dammit..

Until suddenly I didn't even heard someone opening the door as I heard someone saying

🌟:"what did you say about me being a fucking whore?"

(507 words :) and yes, I'm sorry that I was a bit busy and never got to finish this shit. And sorry for the ones who were waiting for the next chapter so here you go!😍 and of course stay tuned for another one, if you guys want)