Reece's Cereal Rice Krispie

I like rice Krispies and apparently they're like really easy to make

B-b-b-but, I don't have rice Krispies cereal

So I used Reece's cereal, and the first few times I made it, it wasn't bad but it could've been better.

Anyway this was my third attempt, and ik it looks like rabbit poop with a questionable fluid coating, it's actually pretty good, I made again actually just today, and it came out virtually the same as this.

So the key here, is to use 3 tablespoons, more or less of butter

So the key here, is to use 3 tablespoons, more or less of butter. Really the amount of butter you use, is how much marshmallow cream you'll end up with. Melt the butter on like the lowest possible setting your stove has. And rip apart your marshmallows before tossing them in the butter. I use regular marshmallows since that's what I have, but you can use any kind, apparently the small ones melt easier but you have to measure those by cup.

Anyway I don't count the marshmallow, I just rip them up and toss them in the pot as they slowly melt, mixing them around in the butter while. The key is to have a greater amount of marshmallow to butter ratio, you wanna drown out the smell of melted butter.

Now when you've got a good amount of marshmallow gloop that you're happy with, drop in a bit of liquid caramel or vanilla extract. They really do the same, this is what's really gonna get strain the marshmallow of that buttery flavor, in favor for a more sweet taste. Now when mixing in your cereal, you can turn the stove off but it is CRUCIAL that you use a silicon spatula.

Using a fork or spoon, really anything solid, won't mix the two well. Pour in your cereal by the cup, usually I just eyeball it, and mix your cereal in, keep going more and more until you've got a good ratio of the two.

Now you wanna pour that hot, creamy, sticky, sweet, white treat onto a pan with parchment paper. Flatten this all out and then cover the top with more parchment paper and toss it into the fridge for a bit, I'd say 40 minutes to make sure it's properly nice and krisp. Then soak your pot in warm water with soap for a bit, then easily wipe it all clean with a sponge and a bit more soap

I like to cut off the uneven edges and eat them, then cut the main thing into two blocks before putting them into bags and storing them in the fridge

I like to cut off the uneven edges and eat them, then cut the main thing into two blocks before putting them into bags and storing them in the fridge. But do whatever you want, I'm no chef