🇨🇦~ The Manger - Pt. 7 ~🇺🇦

It made Ukraine feel uncomfortable but also... Glad at the same time that Canada was willing to dump a woman, a woman he'd been with for a while now, to make Ukraine feel better about herself... He wanted to do that for her. But to be fair, he was also kind of itching to be done with her as well. But still... "Maybe this will make you feel better." Ukraine couldn't recall the last time someone said that to her. Couldn't recall the last time she said it to herself.

After drinking those mimosas Ukraine just felt tired. She wanted to go upstairs and take a nap now, but didn't want to leave Canada down here by himself.

They both sat on the couch, in silence. One enjoying it, the other getting more uncomfortable by the minute. Did Canada have ADHD?

Quebec was laying in his crib upstairs. It had been a big day for him, after all. There was a baby monitor set up on the floor next to the couch so they could hear if he wakes up.

Canada started rapidly shaking his leg up and down. Feeling very uncomfortable now.

"Okay what the hell is wrong?" Ukraine asked in a rather brusque manner. Canada perked up his head and turned in her direction. "Nothing," he replied plainly.

"Are you sure? Because honestly I don't know what there would be to be upset about. I mean you just broke up with quite frankly may as well have been the devil herself," Ukraine said sarcastically.

Canada huffed a laugh and folded his arms across his chest. "Yeah. It is freeing. But now I'm honestly kinda afraid of what might happen next..." Canada's voice trailed off. He looked ahead of him and bit his lip, thinking...

He turned toward Ukraine who had a very impatient look on her face. She raised an eyebrow at him. "The gears turning?"

Canada rolled his eyes and sat up a little straighter. "So there was already a bit of drama between my family and the Egyptians," he began, "Were you there when my sister and Sweden kinda... Beat up Egypt's male twin?" Canada looked at Ukraine and cocked his head to the side. Ukraine raised her eyebrows. "No, but I would like to hear all about it." She leaned forward and laid her head in her hand with an excited expression on her face. Canada leaned his head back and groaned.

He proceeded to explain to Ukraine how New Zealand and Sweden had somehow both been dating Egypt (the male twin) at the same time. And not on purpose. When they found out, when they saw him walk in the doors of the UN for a morning conference, before he could place his butt in his seat they grabbed him and beat him to shreds. There has been tension between the Egyptians and the English ever since. What can I say? CountryHumans are naturally violent. Ukraine had a surprised smile at the end of all of that. "That was amusing," she said simply. Canada nodded and stared back at the fireplace.

"Why should you be afraid?" Ukraine asked, still looking at the side of Canada's head. He let out a large sigh and couldn't seem to come up with the right words. Breaking up with someone like that so abruptly was not in his nature. It was in his nature to let someone down easily and slowly... Now he was starting to regret it.