music to my ears (part 2)

Fin's POV:

Everyone had gone off in their pairs and our group being an odd number now meant I was separated from the rest of the group. Mrs Burr after setting everyone else in the most convenient groups for them decided to put me in a group with...

"Fin you will go in the second half with Matthew"

I looked over at my friends rooms to see if they had just witnessed the absolute violation I was just handed. None of them even knew. I looked over at Matthew as he acted like he was completely fine with it. I mean, don't get me wrong I don't care that it's Matthew it's just the fact I'm no where near my friends. I trudge over to the second room glaring at Mrs Burr as I do so. The room I was set in was an extremely bare room, no windows, plain wooden door and painted gold metal handles. I opened the door to find Matthew sitting on a chair at the far back wall facing the door. His body was man spread across the one chair making sure he exposed his crotch to the yellow light above. I sort of just stared at him before realising there's no other chairs in the room except for that one.

"There's only one chair so I'm gonna get another one" I say hoping I could get out of this room as it felt like a sauna all ready.

"What do you mean there's a seat right here" he taps his lap staring right at me smirking.

"I'm starting to suspect you really are gay" I say feeling my face getting warmer.

"Hm weird.." he stares at me intensely.

"I'm gonna get a chair now" I try to get out of the conversation as quick as possible.

"But I just offered you a seat it would be rude to say no" his sarcasm teased me so much it annoyed me.

"Maybe I will then" I start to move closer to his lap have no intention of sitting on it.

"Ok then come here blondie" he said it with so much confidence but I could tell he was nervous.

I looked down at his spread open lap. I notice as the closer I moved something else of his moved too.

"You're so excited for me to sit on your lap aren't you"

"I didn't say that" he says looking at me with sarcasm in those teal eyes.

Eventually after stepping closer and closer to him I reached the edge of the chair between his knees. The entire time I slowly walked there I thought I didn't want to sit on his lap... But now I was slightly tempted. I looked down at him in the chair, at this point he's rock hard, his face has never been redder.

"S-so are you gonna sit" he says nervously.

I lift his head up to face mine.

"Do you want me to" I smile while holding his head in my two fingers.

"Y-yes please" he tries to look away but I pulled his head back to face me.

I lifted my right leg over his left and sat directly on his lap. Doing this made myself get hard. I felt as our d*cks touch eachothers. We look down then back up at each other.

Silence...

I instantly started regretting what I was doing I mean like the only interaction I've ever had with him was a mutual hatred and that's it. Now I'm sitting on his lap staring right at his rose lips. I was about to get up and sit somewhere else but then he grabbed me by the waist...

"No don't, it's ok I'm ok" he seemed slightly frozen.

"It's fine I went too far and you're uncomfortable it was clearly a joke and I didn't take it that way" I say trying to make it somewhat better. I try getting back up but he pulls me back down holding me at my waist this time.

Before I knew it he pulled me closer and kissed me. I made myself comfortable on his lap as he shoved his cherry flavoured tongue down my throat. I entangled my tongue with his while he pulled me closer to his chest. We stopped to breathe for a few seconds before I started taking off my blazer and tie. Matthew shortly followed but also unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt. Our tongues were tangled again when Matthew took my hands and placed them on his chest. Sitting on his lap I felt everything that moved inside his pants so I decided I should fix that.

"Lemme help you with that"

"Oh no you don't have to-"

I slid off his lap and unzipped his trousers revealing one of the biggest bulges I've ever seen. I look up at him and he just looks away redder than ever. I tease him playing around his d*ck. Eventually after I had my fun with that, I lift up his boxers waist band.

"Hey look I'm enjoying this but what if a teacher w-walks in mmmmhm" he says as I play around with the tip.

I ignore his question as I play around with his throbbing penis. It was massive that I had to work my self up for it. I began softly kissing around the tip and shaft. He moaned as I kissed around it.

"I haven't even got to the best part" I teased I don't think he even heard me through all his dramatics.

I get onto my knees, Matthew notices this and started to tense up. I didn't complain though because that meant he made it bigger if possible. I stroked along the sides as he quietly moaned trying to not alert a teacher or worse for him another student. I stoked up and down making sure to graze the head. I look up at him as he looks up to the ceiling.

"You ready"

"Ju-just go it can't be that different from a boy right"

I laugh and stick my head over his throbbing d*ck. I place my mouth halfway down and enjoy the taste. As I pressed my lips on his d*ck I felt as he flinched and became harder. I began moving my mouth up and down slowly gradually getting faster. The fast I went the louder he moaned. He placed his hands through my long hair and played with it while moaning my name to himself. He began heavily breathing even though I was doing all the work. I think of everything that has annoyed me that past week and put it out on him. As he breathed and moaned heavily he became to speak through them.

"I- b-t mmmmhmmm"

"What" I say with my mouth filled with his enlarged d*ck.

"I'm ab-ut -o -m" he says louder but still inaudible.

I stop and look at him confused.

"Huh"

Next thing I knew he had busted all over the ceiling and a bit on himself but I don't think he cared. I looked up at him. He looked down at me.

"H-how can I r-repay you" he says panting.

"By cleaning yourself up and the ceiling and then coming back ove to me" I smirk throwing him a pack of tissues.

For the next five minutes he struggled cleaning the ceiling because he was too short so I let him sit on my back feeling him getting hard again. I ignored it and helped him clean his mess.

"All done what do I need to come over for" he seemed super excited for whatever I was gonna give him

"You get this"

I pulled him closer and whispered to him "do anything"

Matthew looked at me like he was just told he won the gay lottery.