Benefit? More of Sexual Benefit.

Simone was a billioniare. But a very sex deprived one.

Some times, his whores would travel to spend the money he gives them.

Some times, he was just way too busy.

Or just when he was about to get a good pussy, something interrupted.

He was miserable. But he had a plan to end his misery tonight His friend was celebrating a benefit and there would be a lot of people. Women included. So he picked out his best suit, and entered his bathroom, grinning.

*********

The benefit was a big one. Lots of drinks, lots of snacks, lots of jewelry, lots of suits, and most importantly, lots of pussies.

He roamed the party, constantly meeting and greeting old men. No special woman caught his eye. This went on until it was time to dance. Many people went on the dance floor and began slow dancing with their partners. As he was on a mission for a drink, his eyes landed on a beauty.

She had inky black hair packed up in an elegant bun. Unlike most of his whores, her face wasn't coated in make up. The most, she had on was concealer, lip gloss and mascara. She was utterly beautiful The dress she wore did dirty things to his mind.

It was a black body con dress that stopped at her thighs, and was off shoulder.

He wouldn't miss this.

He COULDNT.

Simone made his way over to the beautiful seductress, who smiled at him the second he stood in front of her.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." She responded shyly.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Yes."

She took his hand, letting him lead her to the dance floor. When they got there, Simone wrapped his arms around her waist, and she rested her arms around his shoulder.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Mr. Lishan is my father, actually."

"Wow."

"What about you?"

"I partly own the company with the benefit."

"Well then, nice to meet you, Mr. Richards."

He tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Call me Simone."

She bit her lip, then used a finger to trace along his jawline.

"Call me yours."

He smiled. Smooth talker. She was perfect.

"Come on."

Without hesitation, she followed the handsome muscular man away from the party. He took her to a room up the stairs and then they reached a desserted hallway.

"Mine."

"Yes?"

"What do you want?"

She turned and stood right in front of him before replying-

"You."

It didn't take two seconds for him to slam her against a door and attack her lips. She moaned, causing a bulge in his pants. He picked her up and opened the door pushing her in. The lights were already on.

Simone began with the buttons of his shirt, but she finished it for him and removed it after tossing away his blazer. His hands went behind her dress and found her zipper. As he pulled it down, he began to kiss her neck. He began sucking on her pulse point, making her moan loudly.

Then her dress fell off her body.

He didn't waste time in unclasping her bra and taking a nipple into his mouth.

She gasped loudly, then gripped his hair, wanting more.

Requested by Fmplss.

I am so sorry I could not complete this. Things came up. I promise to make a second part and make it perfect. Again, I'm sorry.

For others, feel free to drop your requests.