Chapter 5 (🍋)

As we entered the shower stalls and the curtain closed behind us, I turned to face him, my mouth agape and my eyes widened as I watched him take off his shirt, exposing a body molded by years of training and discipline. My mind went blank, and my heart rate skyrocketed at the sight of his chiseled physique.

His broad shoulders, muscular arms, and sculpted abdominal muscles were enough to make my knees weak, and I was left speechless under his stare. His expression was intense, his look full of anticipation and desire. He was waiting for my response, and my body could not refuse him, ready to fulfill every wish and desire he had. I let my instinct take over and the words fell out of my mouth without thinking.

"Ciaran, take me." My body was not mine, it belonged to him, and he deserved every bit of it. My soul belonged to him.

His eyes widened and a lustful grin appeared on his face. I was trembling with anticipation and desire but at the same time I felt shame for giving my body away so easily.

I was overwhelmed by a mix of emotions but none of them mattered at that moment. He was taking me, and I was giving myself to him. His dominant aura was irresistible, and his touch was heavenly, filling me with ecstasy. I let out a moan as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He pushed his face against mine and I closed my eyes in pure pleasure.

My mind went blank at the feeling of his strong body pressed against mine, his breath brushing my neck. I could feel his muscles flexing and tightening around me as we let ourselves sink to the floor together, kissing and touching one another in the most intimate way imaginable. My legs were trembling against his torso, my heartbeat racing and my mind filled with so many emotions. I knew this was wrong and yet, in that moment, it felt right. My body needed him and there was nothing I could do to resist his desire.

"Good boy." He purred, his hand trailing around my cock, stroking it at a slow pace while teasing it in a cruel way. My member was already wet and throbbing, threatening that it'll bulge out of my boxers.

"Hnghh~" I whined, my face contracting with a sense of need for his cock inside me. I look up at him with my puppy-like eyes, communicating in a non-verbal way what I wanted from him.

Ciaran took the intiative and slided the tip in me, leaving me only whimpering more. He grins, giving me the idea that he hasn't done teasing me yet. Ciaran whispers in my ear.

"This is barely my tip and look how you're behaving." He whsipers the next sentence in a more sensual tone "You have 10 inches to go, honey. Let's see how you'll handle yourself." He slapped my ass, leaving his big handprint on my left asscheek.

I groaned loudly as I felt my body going limp from the sheer intensity of this moment, my shaky legs giving out. Luckily, Ciaran caught me just in time, a dark chuckle leaving his mouth.

"You're so sensitive and I love it.." He shoved half of his lenght inside of me, leaving me breathless, almost tearing up in pain and pleasure.

I was bent over, my arms against the cold wall of the showeroom to support my weight, panting loudly and struggling to adjust to his size, but Ciaran wouldn's stop teasing me with his libidinous words.

"I'm going to breed you so full, that you won't be able to walk. I promise you from the depths of my heart." After I've heard these words, I was so immensly turned on that I began begging for his cock to fill my gut already. He listened to my begging and began to slowly thrust in me.

His lenght was so big that I could sense his cock up in my stomach, filling which made me feel weak and hopeless against him, but also very eager to feel more. I began to slowly make my movments in sync with his thrusts, the slapping sounds of his hips against my ass and my loud moans filling up the shower cabinet. I was being owned and dominated, but also being taken care of and loved, giving me a sense of belonging and safety.

"Faster, p-please~" My gasps were heard by Ciaran who decided to send me over the edge. He began thrusting deeper and slower to make me gasp and beg even louder for his mercy. "C-CIARAN~!" I was almost crying his name out loud, my limp body giving the scottish man the freedom to do whatever he wanted to do with my body.

Sweat drips down his chest from his passionate love-making and he took a moment to take a deep breath and try to regain his stamina. After these moments pass which he left me in the cruel position of crying and begging for his dick while my ass was leaking with precum, Ciaran started fucking me again, faster and harder than ever before.

"I-..Hah~ Ah~ I'm close~" a bit of drool escapes my mouth when I said that, my eyes rolling back in my head as, waiting for the moment of pure ecstasy to hit. After a few more whimpers, I finally cum.

"Mhh~ I'm close too, babe~" He groaned and after a few more thrusts, he finally filled me with his seed, making me moan his name for the last time this night.

The man left my thighs twitching in pleasure and my stomach swelling from his seed inside me. I finally collapse to the floor, leaving the Scottish man handle the aftercare.