Chapter 2

I graduated collage, leaving with a sense of accomplishment thanks to my degree, but now my father was pestering me to join the military and so I complied and got recruited in the British Armed Forces, feeling both satisfied and nervous with what was awaiting me in the future.

Name: Matej Tomičić
Gender: Male
Age: 27 years old
Nationality: Bosnian
Abilities: marksmanship, CQB and computer skills
Weaknesses: disobedience, poor social skills, short temper

This appeared in my military file when I first got recruited and quickly began my boring days of work as a soldier. I must admit that I looked handsome with my six foot three inches athletic body, but I had an intimidating aura that discouraged most people from perusing a conversation with me.

Time has passed endlessly as weeks got longer and more tiring from the feeling of loneliness when eventually, I made a friend.

Name: Ciaran Mackintosh
Gender: Male
Age: 32 years old
Nationality: Scottish
Abilities: great social skills, marksmanship, and explosive expert
Weaknesses: obnoxious and naive

He was a bit annoying at times but overall, a wholesome and friendly man. You could always trust him, making our differences irrelevant to our companionship, which is why I always admired him. Ciaran and I began going on missions together more often, making us an inseparable pair. The man before my eyes was bulky and taller than me, standing at six foot five inches with board shoulders, thick pecs and arms, a physique I rarely met, but admired a lot. He was always there for me in my darkest times and so was I since we were both loyal and helpful towards one another.