Bada and Aechan Crumbs

Aechan had practiced all night, and by the time she was done, it was midnight.

Her phone pinged, and it echoed around the practice room she ran to it, thinking her unnies were asking for her.

When she got to it she saw an unknown number.

Unknown

Hi!

Who is this?

It's me bada

The young dancer literally threw her phone across the room but quickly went and picked it up.

Bada|ml|♡♡

Hi bada!

I saw you were active a few minutes ago, so I decided to message you

Oh yeah, I was just texting unnie that I'll be home soon

Yah, where are you?

I'm just at the studio. I was practicing my choreography

This late? Baby no you need rest go home now

The dancer grinned at the worry of bada.

I just need a few more minute

No you need to get home. How are you getting home by the way?

The bus

No way send me your location I'm coming

No you don't have to

Yes now send it

Aechan sighed and sent the location to the older dancer.

I'll be there in ten

Oki

Aechan locked her phone and started to pack up her things and cleaned up the studio.

When she was done her phone pinged.

Bada|ml|♡
I'm here come down
                               Now

The girl took up her bag and locked the studio, while walking down she was nervous she didn't know why. Her heart was beating faster than usual.

Once she was down she saw bada leaned against a big white jeep and once she saw the younger girl she grinned and walked to her.

"Yah next time don't stay late you'll make me have a panick attack"
Bada said taking her bag.

"I'm sorry I was just super nervous because I know the other crew members will have to voice their opinions and I know how harsh they can be"
Aechan confessed as they reach bada's jeep.

"Yes I'll admit I was nervous as well as soon I came out the shower and got dressed I was practicing my choreo"
Bada said turning to her.

She giggle which made bada smile.

Bada opened the passenger door for her and she got in bada closed the door and placed the bag in the back for entering the driver's seat.

"Where to princess"
Bada said smiling.

Aechan couldn't help but blush at the nickname.

"Yah stop blushing I'm only saying the truth you're a princess my passenger princess"
Bada teased.

"Stop it"
Aechan chuckle and hid her face

"Yah let me see my princess cute face"
Bada said hold her face.

"Pretty"

Aechan held badas face.

"Prettier"

This made the older dance blush.

"Yah who's blushing now huh!?"
Aechan shout not letting go of the her face.

"Yah type in your address"
Bada said turning away.

Aechan giggle and typed it in.

Bada started the vehicle and handed the aux cord to her in a asking away aehcan nodded and took it plugging it into her phone.

The song: My Love Mine All Mine

The soft song played throughout the vehicle making it a comfortable silence.

"Nothing in the world belongs to me but my love mine all mine all mine"
Aechan sang.

Bada looked at her and smiled she was so beautiful she had stopped by a red light and took the time to look at the girl who was busy in her phone.

She was out of this world.

_-_

Bada pulled up outside the aechan apartment and smiled at the girl.

"Thank you for the ride"
Aechan smiled.

"Anything for you princess"
Bada smiled  and reached behind for her bag.

Once she turned back around she felt a kiss on her cheek which left her frozen.

"Goodbye baby see you later"
Aechan said and closed the door and ran to her building.

Bads grinned as she saw the girl running but chuckled when stopped and did a heart on her head before going in.