kiss two - hey, kid!

The woman gets nervous.
"N-No...! I'm not a bad woman! DON'T YELL THAT!!!" She yells, the three back away once more in fear.
"Yes ma'am..." Sphinx says frightened. The woman sighs.
"Sigh... The name is Melisa. I actually went to your college a few years back." She says looking back at the building. Brim nods slowly with a puzzled look.
"So, hm. Err... Why are you here exactly...?"

The woman doesn't know how to answer.
"Oh...! Well...! Because... Um... My, uh, husband works here..." She says while awkwardly rubbing her hands.
"We only have one car... And I needed it, so I dropped him off... Haha..." She mutters suspiciously. However, Brim immediately knows She isn't lying.
"Wait! What's your name?" She shouts. The woman jumps in fright due to the shout.
"Eeek!! Melisa Dandelion!!!!"

Brim snaps her finger.
"Ah! You're Mr. Dandelion's wife! The hot, hunk that teaches attorney!" She says. The woman nods.
"Yeah... My husband is a hunky-hunk! I mean- Ugh, you said you wanted to be popular, right?!" The woman changes the subject.
Brim nods her head.
"Yepparoonie, my good loonie! I want the attention! The fame! The looks! Gimmie everything, baby!!!!!"

The woman smiles.
"Well, kid! What's your power?" She says. Brim stops for a moment and awkwardly looks at her feet.
"Oh...! It's...!" She whispers. Anna rolls her eyes.
"Brim... Doesn't have a power..." She says. Brim gets mad and shouts.
"I'M A LATE BLOOMER!!!!!"

Melisa's eyebrow raises.
"You... Go to a school with 'super-men'... And ya' don't have a power?" She questions.
"How'd you even get in, kid?" She begins to get curious.
Brim blushes and puts her finger in her mouth.
"Oh... Well... Teehee...! You see... I signed up but got rejected because they wanted proof I had powers...! So basically... I... Uh..."

FLASHBACK TO A YEAR AGO

Brim stomps her way up to the campus. An older woman, in her mid-forties, runs out screaming with her fist waving in the air.
"Bellacola! This is the fifth time you have come to our school after being denied! Leave now, or I'll have to call someone to get you-- with force." She spits while talking. Brim gets on her knees.
"Ma'am..." She softly says. The woman looks at Brim in surprise.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She shouts at the top of her lungs.
"Please let me join this oh-so-joyous school!!!! Please!!! I've got nothing going on in my life!!!! I can pay no matter the cost! Well, my parents can!!!! And I won't skip classes! That's a lie! If I'm too tired to get out of bed I won't come!!! But!!! Please!!!!!!"