Chpater 2 Flu season

Chapter 2: Flu Season

It was another year of Flu Season, Izzy and I were in baby Isaac's nursery, to check up on him until we started to hear our baby boy coughing and sneezing.

"Jake, I think we should take Issac to see the doctor." Izzy told him.

"Already on it, my love. I just made an appointment with his doctor." Jake exclaimed.

"Wow, you're good." Izzy complimented.

"Thanks!" Jake thanked her.

Izzy's POV

"Anytime,so when his is baby Issac's appointment?" I asked.

"Today." Jake answered.

"Wait, today?! You couldn't have chosen a later date and time?" I wanted to know while I was getting baby Issac ready for his appointment.

"Well, I had an argument with the receptionist." Jake said.

"Wait, you and the receptionist were arguing? About what?" I exclaimed.

Few minutes earlier...

Jake's POV

"Thank you for calling Neverland's Children's hospital, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, I would like to make an appointment for my son, Isaac Chandler Peter, Hutchinson?" I wanted to know.

"What is your son's date of birth?"

" Isaac's date of birth is December 21st 2023." I told her.

"Okay, thank you for that information, sir. What seems to be the problem with your son Isaac?" The receptionist asked.

"Well, he's starting to cough and sneeze. This is his flu season with us and my girlfriend and I are scared for our son, ma'am." I explained.

"Okay, sir calm down, we can schedule an early appointment for Isaac to see his doctor." The receptionist told me as I was smiling.

"Thanks so much." I thanked her.

"You are very welcome! Now let's schedule that appointment for your son. Okay, I have today at 2pm, or tomorrow at 11AM. Which one works for you sir?" The receptionist wanted to know.

"I'll take today at 2pm ma'am.' I told her my answer.

"Perfect, Isaac's appointment is at 2pm today." The receptionist said as i hung up the phone.

Present day...

"So, you and the receptionist had a good conversation, and scheduled an early appointment for Isaac to see his doctor. Yeah that was some argument you had there Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"Okay, so you argument with the receptionist didn't happen I lied about that all right. Hey, the good news is we got the appointment for our son." I exclaimed.

"Jake, don't make me hit you with this rubber hammer." Izzy said as I immediately went into the closet.

Izzy's POV

"Jake get out of the closet, you are embarrassing yourself." I said.

"Well, this is what baby Iaac wants to see." Jake exclaimed as i opened the closet and pushed my boyfriend out.

"Oh good you are out of the closet." I said.

"Hey, don't push me." Jake said.

"I didn't push you, I pulled you out of the closet." I lied.