#6 NOT RIGHT

DOMINIC

I AM NEVER LYING.
Yes, I don't lie, I don't lie about the fact that I'm pissed that she got to put her logo on our car, but atleast we have a deal.

Tonight, I have to meet up with ludovica at her penthouse, I had a fucking struggle to type down the coordinators, but I figured it out at the end.
I'm late, yes but she won't lose her mind just because Im 20 minutes late, I'm a man who has his needs, I snort at that thought.

I'm here she's sitting on her couch, her arms crossed, her blonde nearly white hair on her bare shoulders, she's wearing a silk black gown, her eye Shape is incredible, siren blue eyes, my eyes dart to her wine glass next to another empty crystal glass, my eyes dart back to her, she's pissed

"that face looks like you are so happy to see me" I say, my voice dripping with the sweetest sarcasm, I pull a chair and sit next Infront of her facing her mesmerising mad face, favourite view.

"you're late". Her signature cold tone is here, with us.

"I know. We are not at work we are at your house this could even be a date." I say sarcastically, a smirk ghosting my lips yet her face remaims stoic.

"I'm not here for games."

"not even car games?"

She sighs, and she stands up amd walks over to the table, which is covered with papers. She rests her forearms on the marble table then she regrets it immediately, she hisses due the cold and pulls her arms away. Her stoic face breaks, and her brows furrowed.

I stifle a small laugh, she shots me a glance.

"keeping laughing like that and I'll break your jaw."

"miss volkov... That's not a way to talk to your bussiness partner..." I say, half smiling.

"my house, my rules, tonight we are no such thing as business partners." her voice is silver, she rubs forearm.

I close our distance in two strides and I stop I front of her, only 10 inches of space in between us, jesus she's shorter now that she isn't in heels, she tilts her head up to look at me, I smile, she's blank.

"so we can be more than just business partners tonight?" I smile down at her, her jaw clenches, and she drops her arms down to her sides. She doesn't talk, I don't talk, yet she looks me deeply in my eyes, those piercing dark blue eyes, and her pink full lips. What the fuck?

She pokes my chest with her finger, looking at my chest then she looks up to me. "you. Wish".

"ow you can touch me hm?" I cup my hand around her little slender hand and bring it up to my lips, planting a small kiss on top of her hand not breaking our eye contact. Her face breaks into a disgusted one, but she doesn't pull her hand, ah, that's what I thought. She pulls her hand

"I hope you kissed my hand with your filthy lips with respect atleast"
She says, walking back to the table, putting her hair up in a clip.
I stand across her.
"what if I kissed your hand with something else hm?"

She's unbothered, she's reading and squinting her eyes at the paper.

"if the car is carbon, is it black? Or..."