takes one to know one(1/2)

We start off the episode with a flashback where a kid saves a purple hair girl from a group of bullies.

???:hey, are you okay?

???:*sniffs*yes...but why did you help me, aren't you afraid of me?

The little boy simply smiles and gently helps her stand up.

???:of course not. I also get picked on alot but that doesn't stop me from trying to do the right thing.

The little girl is confused by this stranger but for some reason she feels safe and comfortable with him.

Kid tsukune:I don't have any friends besides cyrax and frost but I hope we can be friends. I'm tsukune, what's yours?

Kid mizore:I'm mizore and I hope we can get along.

Flashback end.

Present.

Tsukune:... mizore?

The snow woman simply smiles before giving her best friend/love interest a deep hug. Tsukune was still confused but followed along.

Mizore smiles softly:I miss you too tsukune.

We cut to a scene where sektor who's accompanied with atleast 10 drones. He has a flashback recalling the conversation he had with oniro.

Flashback

Oniro:be sure to keep close eye on the girl but under any circumstances do not harm her. If we want tsukune on our side we must be very, persuasive.

Sektor:and if he refuses?

Oniro:we'll make sure it doesn't come to that...(Smirks)so long as he cooperates.

End of flashback.

Sektor then activates an energy signature detector in order to teleport to the yokai academy. He then recalls tsukune on whether he'll come quietly or not.

Sektor:please say no.

We then cut to a scene where tsukune and mizore are in the same lake from canon, having some catching and talking with each other.

Tsukune:and then there's my best friend syzoth and his girlfriend tentochu, but from what He's told me she's actually a bug of sorts.

Mizore:interesting. I'm glad to know you're doing well tsukune. And where's this moka girl and the other two?

Tsukune's expression saddens abit, he tells mizore what happened and she suprisingly took it well.

Mizore beyond pissed:THEY DID WHAT?

...okay maybe she didn't take it well.

in that same moment, mizore's ice clone meets with moka. Not to hurt her but to talk to her, She understands that it was all a misunderstanding, but they are so lucky that tsukune is a nice person...

Mizore:tsukune is the only person, the only friend who's ever experienced hate and loneliness...maybe you girls can just shrug his feelings off, but that'll always mean something to me...HE gets it.

Back with tsukune and mizore.

Suddenly a portal opens and reveals sektor and his drones, this has the ice couple tense up.

Sektor:hello tsukune.

Tsukune:SEKTOR? What do you want!

Sektor:calm yourself. As much as I wish to beat the lifwe out of you, our master has something to tell you.