That really hurts...

Over the last few days tsukune has had quite a school life. He managed to make some good friends but also minor foes,
But knowing tsukune he can handle his own.

What could go wrong?

It's night time at the school grounds of yokai academy and it's a quiet night. All seems well until a black portal opens and a shadow figure steps out.

 All seems well until a black portal opens and a shadow figure steps out

???:hello,little brother.

W

e cut to see a familiar face who's syzoth shingi walking in the crowd of students. From a distance he spots his new friend tsukune and his three friends moka, kurumi and yukari.

Syzoth:hey tsukune!

Tsukune:oh hey syzoth, how's it going?

Syzoth:nothing much, I just decided to join a news paper club that's all.

Yukari:what a coincidence.we're joining too.

Syzoth:well if that's the case then this outta be interesting.

They're now in the newspaper club with miss nekome having some present.

Miss nekome:let's get started. I'd like to welcome all of you to the yokai academy newspaper club!

Tsukune:wait.are we the only members?

Miss nekome:oh of course not silly.

???:sorry I'm late.

Miss nekome:you see? There he is now.

From there the story goes on as canon up to the point where tsukune walks in with some papers. He sees ginei crouch peeking on moka and kurumi.

Tsukune:Hey! what do you think you're doing?

Ginei:what do you mean?

Tsukune:don't play dumb, you were just peeping on them.

Ginei:oh please. Now why would such a classy flower bringing guy such as myself stool to such levels?

Moka:hey what's going on?

Ginei:oh nothing, it's just tsukune here. He said something rather about looking at your panties.

Moka,kurumi and yukari:WHAT!?

Tsukune:I didn't say that!

Moka/kurumi:TSUKUNE!

Tsukune:girls wait please let me explain. Look it's true I did see your panties but that's only beca-ah!

Without any warning tsukune got a hard slap from both of them.

Kurumi:sorry! My hand came up like a reflex or something.