Chapter 10- you are a Princess

The atmosphere was heavy if not for the presence of the revered sage and teacher Guru Dronacharya there would be war right on the spot because of the two cousins

All of the students were going for an out seeing of something related to Vigyaan today and know about plants and Animals in the jungle. Guru Dronacharya was leading the way and behind were the students listening to him with focus only for two of them to be not focused.

Bheem looked at his cousin sharply who was smirking at him in a mock.
His eyes went wide how dare that Mamashree ka chamcha look at him like that.

Nakul was observing them and nudged Yudhishthir to look at them the eldest Pandav sighed at what Vidhata led him into but anyhow focus in the lesson which the revered sage was interpreting to them.

15 seconds later~

"Bheem and Duryodhan what are you two doing! " the voice of Bharadwaj sut boomed in the ears of the students

All of them looked towards their back finding the eldest Gandhari-nandan and Vayuputra at each other's throat.

Yudhishthir looked at them and slapped his head mentally at his brother's and cousin's flight, being the eldest is never good for it is worst.

"Gurudev.. " Suyodhan and Vrikodar started together but stopped looking at Guru Dron's hand which was indicating them to stop.

"I said it to you in the Shiksha and it was I guess just 15 minutes before to be disciplined but you two!! Shameless! " Dronacharya was enraged at his students who were constantly fighting without any reason.

Both of 'victims' kept their head low for it was certain they were going to be punished and if that is the thing they can continue their fight later on in the punishment spot because it is certain true Guru Dron will just let them go or they will have to collect wood for the whole Aashram and help Mata Kripi for making lunch and dinner.

"Both of you as punishment! To the jungle and collect wood"

Bheemsen and Dhritarashtra-sut already knew what was going to happen with them so straight to the Jungle.

"We should continue to let us go" Guru Drona said to his students as they went towards their way and the voyage of Gyan continued.

On the other side...

"How dare you! " Adhim shouted at the person who was pointing a sword at the Princess more of that his Jyestha his eyes were red he knew Jyestha had told him to be off but he did want to reassure her safety but so was he correct.

He instantly drew his sword out. Vrushali's eyes went wide, she looked between the two men or boys whatever she can't specify teenage boys in this Yuga anyway
"Oh Giridhar are you playing a joke on me" Well she had to do something now.

"Halt! " Karn looked at the petty girl and drew his sword back standing a bit away but his sharp glance not leaving her and simultaneously going towards the Angrakshak who stood besides Vrushali now with his sword in hand.

"I am sorry Mahaashay for lying to you but I am not someone with an intention to hurt you... " Vrushali said in a apolegetic voice.

Karn looked at her like "you and hurting me" With mock and sarcasm .
Vrushali almost wished that Adhim chopped him into noodles now but what to do she had to be calm not a bich ka bandar.

"So Devi what is your intention first a village girl then a washer girl , who are you" Karn really was curious now who the hell was this girl.

"First of all! Who are you to talk to her like that don't you have manners to talk to people and foremost a Princess " His last word made Karn swoon. A PRINCESS, in the middle of woods.

Vrushali slapped her head mentally she was a goner now.

"You are a Princess.... "

To be continued.....

Well I will try posting more but foremost I have my Pre boards in a span of 6 days so yes I am busy no very busy 🤧✨ but I love my readers through I don't have many but still I will update more after Boards because I will have 2 months to spare after than.

Thanking you

Neera Prakriti~