Chapter 9 - Princess and Bonds

Vrushali and Karn soon found a comfortable place to sit and talk because apparently though no harm was done but still they checked themselves

Karn as his Radha maa will be worried for even a slight scratch and Vrushali because of Adhim.

"So Devi Vrisha right what was it I mean if you are a villager why are you here?" Karn questioned his tone still suspicious.

Vrushali shifted a bit in her place 'what in Govind's name I have done!what was the need to even lie! Vrushali you could have ran' she scolded herself .

"Devi!.. " Karn's voice bought her back to reality this young lad won't let her be at peace aha!

"Mahashay actually I was here for washing my clothes.. " Vrushali gave a stupid reason.

Karn looked at her suspiciously.

"Where are your clothes than, the one's you have washed" He asked raising his brow suspiciously and the hold on his sword tightening.

"If this goes on he will kill me with his looks Vrushali you idiot!" .

Vrushali let out a nervous laugh.

"Actually... "

"You are lying.. " Karn stood up and pointed his sword towards her neck Threatingly, one wrong move and she is done for.

"Mahashay I... " Vrushali was going to explain when a voice boomed through.

"How dare you!!.. " the person roared.

Karn and Vrushali looked towards the source of voice

"Adhim..I am for sure screwed" Vrushali whispered and internally screamed for the upcoming chaos on her way.

Scene shift~Guru gram,Hastinapur, Kuru Kingdom

"Bhrata Bheem you are really slow in your steps and run" A voice boomed playfully whose source was a teenager recognizable by his face which even through beautiful had a cheerful but playful smile intact.

"Nakul! Tum Nikat aoo bas hamare!! I will make a chutney out of you!! "The big guy who was called Bheem ran behind the Nakul who pissed the former for some reason.

Nakul suddenly halted in his steps but failed to stop the inertia of his speed and as a result fell on someone

" Nakul you idiot!" A husky voice shouted and beautiful face but Nakul seemed to have made a chutney of that person.

"Sorry.. Sorry Bhrata Arjun, Bhrata Bheem is trying to... " He couldn't complete as a hand held his ear.

"Ahh!....Jyesth pida ho rahi hai" Nakul held the hand but only for it to twist his ear making him moan louder in pain.

"As if I didn't warn you Nakul! " Yudhishthir said in his calm aura still holding Nakul's ear, his tone didn't quite match his actions.

"J..Jyesth you shall now let this Raakshas go he always eats my la...doos and tro..oubles me with h..is pranks" Bheem entered the seen catching his breath.