018

Heaven & Heavenly Roberts  (Heav & Lili)| 16
'The twins'
"We're in this together until we're not
Played by: @miaanmyaa

Heaven was currently over Elijah's house and was sitting on his lap eating noodles while he played Da Hood, Heavenly was just watching his every move admiring his side profile and his curly hair that rested on his shoulders and was very thick

"Elijah." Heavenly said not getting a response, "Elij-What I tell you bout that Elijah shit Lili" he said cutting me off.

"Boy you so dramatic" she laughed waving him off, "Lili I gotta tell you something" he said looking away from the game and at her instead.

Heavenly nodded wanting him to continue what he wanted to say, "So over the past few weeks I've been growing feelings for you real shit they like..Ion even fucking know bruh."

Heavenly was confused on what was happening and it could be actual confusion or just shock, "What I wanna say is that I really like you and I want us to try again."

Heavenly sat there thinking about her decision and the pros and cons of this, she got up from his lap and he pulled her inbeteeen her legs hugging her waist and putting the side of his head into her stomach.

She started playing with his hair as a way of thinking before deciding what she wanted to say, "Elijah ion really know for real the shit you do to girls is honestly sick and I don't want me to be one of them...again. I know I say that the situation an't hurt me because it didn't but I still had love for you ya know."

Elijah listened attentively taking in all the information knowing which way this was going, "You worsened my trust issues and I just can't go through that shit again, I'm sorry E but I don't want to be your girlfriend."

Elijah nodded understanding and made a mental note to shove his head in a wall repeatedly, "And uhm if you got feelings ion want it to feel like you chasing something that's not gon happen so ion think we should be friends."

This is were Elijah snapped and a side he never wanted to come out did, he got up from his seat towering over the girl giving her a cold look.

"Lili ion got a problem with you not liking my ass but one thing you not finna fucking do is up and leave and get away wit dat shit."

Heavenly was scared to say the least she had never seen this side of him he looked mean and like he had no heart, "Elij-Stop fucking calling me that shit Lili!" He screamed getting fed up, "E your acting out of character imma leave." She tried to brush past him but he put his hand up grabbing her neck and forcing her against the wall.

"Ion think you fucking heard me Lili, you.not.leaving.me." He said and heavenly could hear his heavy breathing and how mad he was, oddly enough she found this attractive as hell.

"E, can you please let go" she said taking big breaths of air like she was finna run out, Elijah stared at her eyes getting lost in them for a second before leaning in and kissing her.